PDA

View Full Version : It looks to be a beautiful day in WA today, what are you going to do with your day?

Swanie78
02-10-2007, 12:24 PM
I just opened up the blinds to a pure blue sky. Theres a gentle breeze (usually the only kind we get in Everett...lol) and it looks like SPRING :)
Of course, if I opened up the door, Id freeze my butt off! :confused:

Whats on your agenda for today?

Me...Im getting ready to go pack for a crop I have tonight. Pack up some stamps and stuff to mail off, go to a Stampin Up party, where Im going to sign up as a demo :cool: , then head to my crop with my friends!

teabear
02-10-2007, 12:27 PM
The skies are grey here today, but not too dark yet. I'm taking DS to his basketball game, then going to visit with my parents and pick up some new to me chairs. My mom's friend is moving out of state and offered her furniture that she isn't moving. Just so happens we have a couple of chairs that need to be replaced.

lost luggage
02-10-2007, 12:27 PM
I'm heading down to Debbie's....quick shopping and then we are going to have sushi and make stuff. :) We're expecting a little rain...but it doesn't look like that now.

Swanie78
02-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Well I hope you guys both have a great day!
Julie, you guys know how to spend a day! :)

bwillow
02-10-2007, 12:37 PM
It's real pretty here too! :o) Just about an hour and 20 minutes South of you Kelly. I noticed yesterday my daffs and hyacinths are coming up already! YiPEEE it's gonna be Spring soon!
My day is going to go by so fast as I am getting ready to go to the cabin, clean the house and prepare some goodies for the weekend.
Congrats on the signing this evening and at your crop, sounds like your gonna have alot of fun tonight.
I hope everybody has a fun weekend.

Swanie78
02-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Oh really willow? Where do you live?
I have some annuals that would grow after I planted them last spring that are coming up now...lol They actually have flowers on them! :laugh: Stupid things.
I have miniture daffodils but they arent planted. I should dig them out and see if I can get them going again.

suzi_f
02-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Pretty here but still cold. Getting ready for snow (I hope!) on Sun/Mon/Tue. It keeps changing on us. Probably won't get anything. I'm still holding out for that snow day. If not, I'll NEVER get V'day cards done <sigh>

shuggy
02-10-2007, 12:58 PM
i have to write a paper for school. blech...i'm procrastinating, here, as usual!! i need to get it done so i can do some cards...

it's very nice and sunny here!

Vintagegal
02-10-2007, 01:00 PM
A break from the snow, for now. But, tomorrow and Monday, we're supposed to get dumped on. DH was kind enough to send out my stamps for sale. We're just going to the watch-repair shop after lunch, then, maybe Barnes & Noble. Later this evening, all day tomorrow and Monday, I plan to craft.

Spartymom
02-10-2007, 01:00 PM
It's a bright blue sky here too. But cold.Actually it's about 22 degrees which is way warmer than last week. Girls are going to the Daddy daughter dance with DH later and I'm going to see a movie with a friend. Have fun girls. Kim

iloveflipflops
02-10-2007, 01:05 PM
Its a beautiful sunny day here and about 50 degrees out so its not too cold but its windy so its chilly! I am going to go through the rest of Amy's stamps to see how many more I have to sell ... wish me luck! (and remind me why did I volunteer to do this for HER? ha ha)

stampinmom3
02-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Hello everyone. DH, DD and I walked to the neighbors today to see their litter of lab puppies. Oh my goodness, they are adorable. DH just left for work. So my daughter and I are gonna get cleaned up and head out to Michael's and Target and maybe Sam's club. We'll see what we can get in to. Have a great day everyone.

scrapsoon
02-10-2007, 02:16 PM
it's raining over here.
and i have worked the hole day.
at 06:00AM the buzzer went off and 06:40 i got on the bike of to work.
At 18:30PM i was ready with working.
Then we all have something to drink and went back to my home again.

Nancy
02-10-2007, 03:32 PM
is in town and I'll be going there, then hurrying home to go to a potluck. I wanted to go tomorrow also, but have to wait for the telephone guy, DH put up the new gutters and nailed right through the lines. so he fixed them temporailly and so we can use the computer and phone. It was one of those rare things that happen, the wires run under the gutters, so he was consisitent in what he did. 4 places right on. In the meantime there is also a huge Book Sale we go to every year, but I chose the show and he went to the book sale. Good bye Money