PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day

Darleneh710
02-11-2007, 07:25 PM
I had a bad day yesterday. I don't know what I was thinking, but I bought a can of peanuts and it's like 35pcs fo 170 cal..and I couldn't stop eating them and then it turned out to be like 4 servings later...and I ate more food...it was just awful...I actually ended up not "counting" my calories as I am sure it was way over my limit...today was a little bit hard too...One good thing is I haven't stopped the exercising. I wanted to do a 2nd workout yesterday but that never happened...so I am hoping to do a 2nd workout in a few minutes...before all my shows come on tonight!

:)

iloveflipflops
02-11-2007, 07:34 PM
We all have bad days like that. I think I have had a bad 2 weeks!!! I am watching what I am eating but I am not walking like I should be. I have every excuse in the book ... tomorrow is a new day and be proud of yourself for exercising!!!

Darleneh710
02-11-2007, 07:39 PM
I find it is so hard at times. My daughter has been sick all weekend and I have been stuck in here all weekend with her...and I think that makes me want to eat more or something LOL
:)

iloveflipflops
02-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Hey that sounds like a good excuse to me!! LOL

teabear
02-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Just keep on moving, Darlene. We all have those moments...just ask the CA girls who went to the stamp show with me a few weeks ago...king sized peanut M & M's. It's the big picture that counts. You're doing great.

Darleneh710
02-11-2007, 08:08 PM
One day at a time, right? LOL
Have a great night!

Erin K
02-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Just wake up tomorrow and say, "It doesn't matter what I did yesterday, today is all that matters." it happens to all of us, success will depend on how you recover.