PDA

View Full Version : Prayer

keltie
02-12-2007, 09:06 AM
I am off to Haifax to see my neurologist. I have been having a great deal of leg pain and cramping making sitting and most activities difficult or impossible. also makes it hard to use the 'chat room' LOL. Anyway if you could pray that they will be able to help me and that my disease is not progessing to quickly, I would greatly appreciate.
Heather

Vintagegal
02-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Heather, I'm saying prayers for good prognosis. I understand you're in a lot of pain, and I hope the neurologist will be able to steer you in the right direction. Take care,

Christie
02-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Oh Heather I hope it's not either. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers today. I hope that the doc will be able to help you manage your pain better. Please update us when you are up to it.

GrammaStamper
02-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Heather, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. May God Bless!

Far North
02-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Oh Heather, yes of course my prayers will be with you today and do know we will be here when you return so keep us posted.
Safe travels too!...Jan

dreis1
02-12-2007, 09:42 AM
My prayers are going up for you right now. Update us when you can. Glinda

buggainok
02-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Thoughts and prayers coming to you from Oklahoma. Hope your doctor is able to help you feel better.

loobylou
02-12-2007, 10:01 AM
thinking of you from far away. Hope you get some good answers Heather.
You'll be in my prayers tonight
sarah

limeyscrapper
02-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers Heather! God Bless.

cindi
02-12-2007, 11:34 AM
and prayers are with you!!
I hope the Dr. can get you some relief and that everything is ok.
Hugs
:)

teabear
02-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Oh Heather, I've been wondering why I haven't seen you much around. I'm so sorry you are in pain. Keeping you close to my heart today and sending lots of good wishes to you along with prayers. Here's a hug, too.

Tami

moosemama
02-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Heather, I will keep you in my prayers. And keep us posted when you can.

Dibby
02-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Heather, Good luck at the neurologists, ALL (everyone at the Shack)our thoughts & prayers will be with you.
Debbie

midnitecreations
02-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Heather, my prayers and thoughts go out to you. Praying that whatever your diagnosis, it won't take much to have you back on your feet again. renu

keltie
02-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Thank you for all your kind words and prayers, it was great to come home and feel cared for , your thoughtfulness is appreciated.
My Parkinsons is not progressing ,as I thought may be it was, quickly All the walking and exercise appear to be helping Keep it at bay.
The leg pain is my drugs wearing off too soon , a common thing with Parkinsons.
They can add a new drug to help OR he would like me take part in a research project to test a new drug. I have to decide by Wednesday. So I will I will go and think while I color. I am beat from today.
Thank you so much. You are a great bunch.

tojoco
02-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Heather, My thoughts and prayers are with you to make the right decision for YOU. I hope all works out the way you want it to. Just remember that there's a great bunch of friends here at the Shack rooting for you.

Please keep us updated.