PDA

View Full Version : Update on Swap Board Issues

Sherry
02-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Hiya ladies,

As you know, we are having issues with the feedback part of the swap board. Please refrain from using the feedback until Mark can have a look at the coding.

I just received an email from Mark and he hopes to be able to get to the issues sometime this week. He's just finishing up a huge project that has sent him into hiding.

Just so you know, here are the list of fixes that we will be working on.

1. Hostess Contact Button
2. Error message at the top of the feedback page:

Warning: mktime() expects parameter 6 to be long, string given in /home/stamkcom/public_html/swap/feedback.php on line 753. As things stand currently, any user, regardless if they are a participant in a swap or not, can leave feedback for a swap. Only hostesses should be able to leave feedback for all of the users in the swap. Participants should be able to leave feedback for the hostess only.

4. Users with apostrophes in their username experience an error message when trying to access the swap board.

5. A couple of the redirection screens need fixing. The screens appear as shown in the photo below

6. A "Real Name" box has been requested by a few individuals. I'll see if Mark can code in a "Real Name" box so that you can input your name when signing up for the swap. This makes it easier for hostesses to cross reference real names and usernames. No promises on this feature though. I only have $42 in the Stamp Shack bank account :)

Cheers!
Sherry