PDA

View Full Version : ATG Adhesive gun

BeckyButtshaw
10-29-2006, 04:12 PM
Do any of you own one? I'm wondering what you think of it-worth the investment? How much should I expect to spend on it and refills? Thanks

workin4stamps
10-29-2006, 04:36 PM
I have one Becky. I have the red one that only holds one size of adhesive. The yellow ones holds 2 sizes I guess, but I never switch sizes so it didn't matter to me. I LOVE it. I spent about $35 on buying it, and the refills are around $2 each, but they are 3 times longer than a mono adhesive is. It is well worth the money. It's BIG, but it is not heavy, and not awkward to use at all!!! I would highly recommend it!!!

Traci

BeckyButtshaw
10-29-2006, 04:46 PM
Thanks Traci- hey where did you go to get yours? Or is it better to look online? Also-is it easy enough to use for making cards? I'm assuming it is-but thought I'd ask. I swear I burn through adhesive so fast!

workin4stamps
10-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Becky....sorry it took me so long to reply..... I got mine online....I think it was from www.framingsupplies.com --- here is the link to the page it is on....I got the red one, ($32.54) I also stocked up on adhesive when I bought it. It is super easy to use. There is a little "knack" to it...stopping it especially, but once you practice a few times, it's great.

http://www.framingsupplies.com/3M/TapeDispenserGuns.htm

Traci