PDA

View Full Version : Belated flood thanks are due...

ctinyjoy
02-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Sorry for the delay, but the following cards have been received last week and were very much appreciated:

Keltie - Heather...love the flower you stamped and the colors!
Firecracker - Heather...my youngest DS says thanks for the koolaid!
Hutchink - Kim...loved the homemade envie and the card was equally nice!
Dibby - Debbie...I am going to borrow the shape of your card. The paper you choose was excellent!
Shuggy - Angie...your "tardy" card was still much appreciated and it helped to keep the flood flowing!
Katiesquirrel - Katie...another purple card that is wonderful! How did you get that texture, is it man-made or did you buy it that way?
Nancy...I loved the BD card with the cat and balloons!
Craftingcrazy - Donna..I adore how you layered each element of the card! Very tasteful.
Beckybuttshaw - Becky....your retro circles PP was a hit with my DH!
Sherry - your stylish card is great! I wish my profile looked like that:nod:
And last but not least,
Ayah - Lee...WOW your card blew me away. The papers you choose with the lovely silk flower and the butterfly was a nice touch.

Your generosity has been much appreciated! It really is a great feeling to get cards in the mail box made just for you. I hope each one of you gets as flooded as I have when it is your turn:cute:

loobylou
02-13-2007, 04:25 AM
Hey Cheri
There's more to come- don't you love how the "shack-love" just keeps on coming?

ayah
02-15-2007, 12:19 PM
Cheri, I'm so happy to be part of this Flood. I am more of a 3-D embellisher card maker, so I've been a little hesitant on how my cards are being received, but I faithfully send one out each week. I see we now have something like 100 members in the flood. Enjoy all your special cards.