PDA

View Full Version : my DH was a wonderful person today...

mydogstinks2
02-13-2007, 05:55 PM
And it was not cause he did somehing nice for me! LOL

We were at Wal-mart (yes on my day off!) And an older man had driven his mini van into a huge snow bank. It was burried really good. We get in our truck and my Husband pulls over there, hops out a starts helping the guy dig out! I was so proud of him it almost made me cry. I would have but I knew he would have made fun of me! LOL He was soaked and frozen by the time he was done! The guy was so happy he would have never got it out on his own.

Swanie78
02-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Awww...that was so nice!
I was at Walmart last night doing some grocery shopping. After I finished loading my bags into my car, I started to look around for the cart coral and this older guy said "Can I take that for you?". I said yes, thinking it was an employee bringing carts in, but when I turned around, it was just another customer being nice :) It made me feel so good!
Thank your husband for me. I truly wish there were more of him in this world, or less people afraid to do something nice for others!

mahodgman
02-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Aww, that is a nice story! My DH is always looking out for kids and older folks. It is really nice! Back we had our rare snow, we came across this older woman with a cane walking in the street because it was more clear that the sidewalks. We weren't far from home. So, he pulls over and asks her if we can give her a ride. Well, it turns out she lives really close to us, so we met a neighbor and helped someone out. The poor thing would have really hurt herself if she had slipped in that icy mess!

cindi
02-13-2007, 09:40 PM
I love to see people helping people, especially the older people!
This speaks for his characyer, and it speaks well.
Sweet story.
:)

shuggy
02-13-2007, 09:45 PM
how nice! he did rak!!

smileycollector
02-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Bless his sweet heart!

ChristyR
02-13-2007, 11:24 PM
that is great...we need more people like him :)