PDA

View Full Version : Just ate my last points for the day

Erin K
10-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Today is my first day on Weight Watchers. I reccomend if you are gonna start a diet you do it right when you can go grocery shopping, we have lots, but it's not the right stuf and so even though I have food in the house I can't find good stuff for me to eat. :( Brian didn't think it was a great idea to race out and buy all new stuff either! :rolleyes: But I stayed under my points and I did ok, only I didn't eat enough veggies, we just don't have enough around.

I get 10 extra points a day because I'm nursing, I might never start giving Ethan real food! hehe, how long can I keep this up? ;) I didn't use any of those flexpoints either which is good, I have Stamp Club tomorrow and will probably go out to dinner after!

Ok, I know you all probably don't care, but I had to report to someone! hehe

hugs,
E

MidwestStamper
10-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Erin, I did WW when I was nursing with my first son-I loved having all those calories that I HAD to eat! This was 17 years ago, so they weren't doing points back then.

I would suggest buying more fruits and veggies, since that's the main thing to fill up on. You can always use the meat and starches that you already have, and build your meals around that.

Erin K
10-29-2006, 06:51 PM
I know I wanna make that 0point veggie soup they have. I think i'm gonna have Brian pick me up just a bunch of veggies. I love them and they are so low in points and good for me...

:)E

iloveflipflops
10-29-2006, 06:56 PM
You are lucky you get to eat extra points :). So did Brian eat the Costco pizza by himself???? (although I am sure Stephen helped him too)

MidwestStamper
10-29-2006, 07:02 PM
If you like soup, our leader gave us a recipe for "Dump" soup that's good and only 1 pt. per cup. It's called "dump" soup because you just dump several cans of various things together, and then let it simmer for awhile. Let me know if you'd like this recipe--tastes good on chilly days!

Erin K
10-29-2006, 07:05 PM
for sure share it, I love easy stuff and I love any meal that's only 1 point!

MidwestStamper
10-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Ok: "Dump Soup" --just dump these ingredients together:

1 can Veg-all mixed veggies OR 1 lb. pkg. frozen veggies
1 can Progresso Minestrone soup
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can black beans
1 can white corn (shoepeg) OR I love hominy, so I used one can of that
1 can Rotell tomatoes w/green chillies (mild or medium)

Use all the juice from all the cans-simmer for a couple hours to cook frozen veggies, or put in a crock-pot and cook for several hours on low.