PDA

View Full Version : Ya know what I have an issue with... (cuttlebug)

Erin K
02-13-2007, 11:50 PM
I can't seem to combine the lovely embossed backgrounds with pattern paper very well. Am I the only one? I feel it's too busy for me to have both. I'd love to, I got some really cute PP recently but I seem to always settle for EITHER embossing or pattern. I tried to emboss right on the pattern but it didn't make me happy either. I'm a freak I know! :wacko:

teabear
02-14-2007, 12:01 AM
I've only been able to emboss a pattern once that I like. It was a tone on tone and the card was very simple. I know just what you mean.

ellie
02-14-2007, 12:22 AM
I think about that too. I think that most patterned paper is busy enough already so I have to make a choice.

LinzyD
02-14-2007, 03:41 AM
I couldn't agree more, Erin! I'm the same way...
Hmmm...
Linzy

iloveflipflops
02-14-2007, 06:11 AM
I am thinking why do we have to even buy anymore patterned paper since we have the "bug" now .... :)

mahodgman
02-14-2007, 08:32 AM
I am thinking why do we have to even buy anymore patterned paper since we have the "bug" now .... :)

LOL, Sherri.....ya, right!!!

maxiesmom
02-14-2007, 08:57 PM
I felt the same way. I used some paper I've had forever just to see how it would look. One was cool with the birthday one and one with the swirl, but some I didn't care for either. Just hit or miss I think. Like we always say it's only a piece of paper- just try it and see!