PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe we're home again today??

suzi_f
02-14-2007, 07:58 AM
Yea!!! Another snow day (remind me of this joy when we're still in school on June 14!!!!!) I have no idea why the schools are closed. We went out last night. The roads were at little icky but mostly clear. I guess some of the neighborhoods & backroads probably aren't clear so they had to cancel for EVERYBODY! I guess I don't care, I get to stay home again!! The kids are both bummed tho: Becs had a field trip today and Nick's gonna miss VD parties. I'm assuming both will be rescheduled.

I am now LEAVING THE COMPUTER and won't be back until the kids VD gifts are wrapped, my dad's b'day present (yesterday) is wrapped and my "mail" is ready to go. Oh, and I STILL have to vacuum the basement and the stairs. If you see me on here, tell me to go away until my work is done!

jdpisces
02-14-2007, 08:49 AM
You are so lucky~

Work for me today....but there are a lot of school closings today. Remind me again why I never became a teacher?

The main roads are good and the expressways are plowed...but I think the buses would probably have a tough time on the side streets.

Have a good day!

iloveflipflops
02-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Oh who needs to clean anyway? Come back!!! We would much rather have you here!!

Lucky you no school again. We have school this Monday to make up for one no school day - the kids are not too thrilled. i am and that's all that matters right?

hee hee

Enjoy your day and you come back when you want to, I will not kick you off. ha ha