PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Card Thank Yous!

Sherry
02-14-2007, 04:15 PM
Wow, my mailbox was full with birthday wishes today! What a very nice surprise :D

Thank you to the following ladies for your WONDERFUL cards!

Becky Buttshaw - Your pink and green floral card is so feminine. Thank you!

Margo (Flyingflower) - Thank you so much for the very colorful and festive birthday card. Thank you for the wonderful words stamp too! As you know, my stamp supply is very low and this will come in very handy!

Thanh (Tantalize) - Thank you for the very sweet valentine card AND fairy birthday card. You do such amazing work and your coloring is fantastic!

Amy Spaulding (Scraphappy908) - I just love paisley and your card is fantastic. Thank you for thinking of me.

Joanne D. (Tojoco) - I love the color combo you chose on this very festive cake card. Thank you so much for your thoughts on my special day :)

Jennifer (inkinupstamps) - Aha! I recognize this little snowman. The colors are outstanding! I just love it. Thank you!!

Tami (Teabear) - Such a wonderful combination of blues and greens and I love the sentiment embossed in white. Thank you so much!

Pat G - Yellow is one of my favorite colors and I found this card to be so cheerful. I love that cardstock - not sure who makes it but it is wonderful. Thank you!

Jan (Far North) - What an amazing background - different huges of copper, gold and silver. And, I just adore the embossed birdy. Thank you so very much for the wonderful Rhonna Farrer stamp. You are so sweet to think of me :)

Thank you all so much ladies. You really made my birthday a special one :)
Sherry