PDA

View Full Version : Mom sends THANKS and smiles to you!

inkinupstamps
02-15-2007, 07:02 AM
Ladies,

I just returned from visiting my mother on the occasion of her 80th birthday and she and I both want to extend huge warm hugs and thanks to so many of you who sent her cards on her birthday. She truly appreciated each and every one of them. In fact, she ended up receiving 115 cards from family and friends on her birthday and she took them to the senior citizen center where she teaches organ classes and showed her "students" there and also her coffee group of lady friends who just oooed and awwwed over them all.

When I left she was still receiving birthday wishes in the mail, so if I missed your name here I apologize and I'm sure mom will let me know more names. She'd received cards and send huge thanks and warm smiles to: (in no particular order...)

Debbie (1of2Shoes)
Tami Bayer
Linda Bronson
Michelle Clark
Julie (Jdpisces)
Judy (Dgbearsmom)
Barb (GrammaStamper)
Sally Bailley
Sherry Graves
Lucia (CTMHgirl)
Jan (Far North)
Cheryl (Stampinmom)
Mary Hodgman
Sherri Thacker
Erin Kellogg
Jacque Berry
Joanne Drozdowski
Mary Courtney
Traci Gentry
Ethel Amutan
Anita (AHL)
Kerry
Lisa G.

Again, ladies THANK YOU! Your outpouring of your art as well as your friendship and the WONDERFUL notes you included just really, REALLY touched mom. She said, "Turning 80 isn't so bad afterall!"

Big warm hugs in friendship from me to you!

Jennifer

kerry
02-15-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm sure she got mine...I hope she had a great day!

Kerry

teabear
02-15-2007, 11:23 AM
What a wonderful birthday she had. I'm so glad we could share in her special day.

Erin K
02-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Glad we could help.

lisaguyon
02-15-2007, 11:26 AM
I sent one too, glad we could make her day. lisa

ayah
02-15-2007, 12:16 PM
I sent one too, I'm so happy she received that many good wishes.

dgbearsmom
02-15-2007, 07:11 PM
I was very happy to have helped make your mom's #80 so special for her. Thank you for giving us the opportunity!

Judy

emmcee
02-15-2007, 08:07 PM
Glad you shared your mother's birthday with us and we could help make her day a bit brighter. 80 years old, how wonderful! Will she be able to make the wedding?:laugh: