PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all SOOOO much for your...

Caboverde1
02-15-2007, 03:12 PM
well wishes on my Birthday! I had an extremely bueatiful birthday! Heres my loot so far: I rec a total of 27 cards from several of you ladies on here and PCMB ( I loved them ALL) I am sooooo thankful for you guys! My kids got me balloons, flowers, and a ruby and diamond pendant and ring (its bueatiful). My daughter composed a poem for me that brought tears to my eyes (I will share it later). My husband got me a ipod video (my ipod got stolen a month ago), a new hp mini computer (the size of a palm pilot), a bueatiful ruby/diamond heart shaped pendant (this was my valentines gift), 2 dozen long stem roses to my job (and everybody was wondering why I was at work!), a week end in Palm Springs, a new cell phone (KRZR in Blue Magic), a coach overnight bag. My mom sent me a Spa Gift Certificate for $500, My dad couldnt be one upped my mom (I love it when they compete) so he gave me a check for $500 AND took me to lunch AND told me he was going to pay for 2 of my kids to go to our family reunion in Marthas Vineyard in June! (Oh I scored cuz them kids were gonna cost a pretty penny:biglaugh: ) My fav uncle got his fav niece a COACH BAG and wallet (I love it...its brown suede with brown and offwhite and black houndstooth pattern) My unit at work got me a $100 gift card to Starbucks. So far thats enough! Im am overwhelmed with happiness that the people in my life are sooooo thoughtful! Thanks to you all for contributing to a bueatiful 37th birthday!:laugh:

Sincerely,
Tonii

Ps...I brought myself some really cool coach sunglasses (they make me look like a superstar!)

hbpuppy
02-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Sounds great Tonii! You'll need to post of picture of yourself in your new sunglasses. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful birthday and valentine's day.

Caboverde1
02-17-2007, 03:44 PM
I will,,,as soon as I lose 50 pounds...I try to never take pics anymore...I am getting ready to try an figure out my mini computer...so far so bad...im off to the HP site.

TOnii

directmailscrapper
02-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Tonii -- are you sure it was your birthday and not Christmas? WOW! Did you hit a milestone to score all of those neat gifts? Glad you had a great day.

Nancy

patg
02-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Wow Tonii! It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! Pat

Tantalize
02-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Wow Tonii!!! I will trade you spots!!! LOL Im glad you had a wonderful birthday

Caboverde1
02-17-2007, 11:39 PM
THanks Ive been trying to figure out my new phone and hp computer thingie all day! They are soooooo cool... I love new little technological gagets! The computer has a GPS in it and will give me directions to any where in the us and canada!

Tonii