PDA

View Full Version : I've got gamsol now~thanks to LINZY!!!

smileycollector
02-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Yipppeee!!! Now I get to see how this gamsol works with my prismas! Linzy, I just loved how you labeled the bottle and wrapped it up so super CUTE! And THANKS so much for the Bella images too!!! :)
Smiles, Pam
p.s. I mailed the certainly celery cardstock on Mon so you should have it soon! Thanks for swapping with me. :)

flyingflower
02-16-2007, 10:04 AM
mine came in yesterday's mail :) Thanks for the blender stump too!

ccstampin12
02-16-2007, 10:12 AM
WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
I didn't know Linzy had Gamsol! I ordered from InkyAntics on Feb. 3, and I still don't have it! I even wrote them an email and got no reply. Their phone was busy this morning. I am getting worried. Is this the norm for IA?
Joanie

LinzyD
02-17-2007, 12:01 AM
Yipppeee!!! Now I get to see how this gamsol works with my prismas! Linzy, I just loved how you labeled the bottle and wrapped it up so super CUTE! And THANKS so much for the Bella images too!!! :)
Smiles, Pam
p.s. I mailed the certainly celery cardstock on Mon so you should have it soon! Thanks for swapping with me. :)

It arrived while I was in Lincoln-I picked up from the office of my apartment complex today! I'm SOO glad we traded! Glad you're enjoying your Gamsol-I know I'll enjoy my CS!
Linzy