PDA

View Full Version : Can we PLEASE talk about last night's Grays Anatomy? I just watched it and oh my!!!

iloveflipflops
02-16-2007, 01:08 PM
I am on the edge of my seat until next week. I think I need to know who goes next week. I can't wait 7 days to find out. Does anyone know what happens and who goes? I heard someone leaves the show. Who is it? I wonder if its the chief since he is retiring anyway?!

Meredith has to wake up!! That was an awesome ending though and my eyes are all puffy from crying!!! WOW!!

What do you guys think????

Swanie78
02-16-2007, 01:12 PM
I think I am wayyyyyyyy too attached to Meredith....lol
I sat her bawling for 2/3 of the show and for a half hour afterwards...LOL! Wuss!
And the poor man losing his pregnant wife. That tore me up too!
I think Meredith HAS to wake up. Not only because Ill probably stop watching the show if she leaves, but because its called GREYS Anatomy ;)

workin4stamps
02-16-2007, 02:15 PM
I don't think she will die. I think next week she'll come back. She CAN'T die!! It's HER show!

at least I hope not!!!

Traci

Erin K
02-16-2007, 03:09 PM
I don't know... I didn't hear someone leaves next week. Man I have no idea, you'd think Meridith can't die but maybe it's a trick?

I'm so glad George found that kid. I was gonna have a fit if he didn't.

hbpuppy
02-16-2007, 03:41 PM
I watched but didn't see scenes from next week. Was there a teaser?

Erin K
02-16-2007, 03:42 PM
yea, but it didn't really tell you much.

I tried to find a spoiler and did but it's not super a lot of info either...

Kreative Dryve
02-16-2007, 03:45 PM
I was totally enthralled with all the medical stuff going on, and might have missed all the emotional stuff, if I had not watched it again later. I actually get my local channels and then get Spokane, WA channels 2 hours after mine.
I really liked the way they made her look after McDreamy carried her out of the water, totally realistic I must say. But then they made me mad when they played her as not breathing, but didn't put a tube down her throat until they got to the ER. (Ignore my rant, my DH laughs at me to remind me it's only TV)

I almost fell off my chair when Izzie told George he made a mistake marrying Callie. OMG!!!! I personally think it is a cute storyline.

They even have me hooked more now. So fun to share this with you all.
-MJ

Erin K
02-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Oh I love George and Callie. I think Izzy is a total twit. She's jelous because she's loosing her best friend, but if she wasn't such a twit she could still be his best friend and him be married. It would be different of course, but still.. What a nutcase she is. I missed the fancy episode with Denny and all so maybe she's got a good excuse.

I'm glad that one Dr finally took the pictures, I kept wondering why he didn't do that.

Swanie78
02-16-2007, 03:58 PM
I also thought Meredith looked VERY real coming out of the water, but was also wondering why they didnt have her intubated...lol When all of them were headed to the scene, they seemed to have been a distance away. So why wouldnt they have time to intubate on the rig?
Anyone else get aggravated that Christina didnt cry when she found out? She had more of a look that said "Oh shoot, I didnt tell my best friend that I was engaged, before she died" than "Oh my god, my best friend is going to die".
And George and Callie? Not gonna last. They couldnt be more opposite (except they are both pathetic...lol) if they tried. She'll get tired of his innocence, and he'll get tired of her being controlling and bossy.
I dont think Izzy is being a twit at all. I think she's just seeing the big picture and knows this marriage isnt whats best for George. She's looking out for him. Once you've loved and lost, you see things that matter that a lot of people take for granted. She's seeing that.

JBgreendawn
02-16-2007, 04:29 PM
hee hee...
do you ever wish you never got sucked into these shows?
I didnt watch tv for years and years but we got one thats closed captioned and so now i am stuck on this one and
L O S T ( my Dh laughs at me )

I dont think they will let her stay dead either just because they her name fits the anatamoy book title so... I think she will "wake up" and i dont know if i would keep watching it if she doesnt.

Do you guys watch Lost too?

Swanie78
02-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Stacy, only when I go to a friends house. They are all LOST fans and DVR it. I dont even know what night its on...lol But my friends husband likes me to stay and watch it with them for whatever reason :huh:

Kreative Dryve
02-16-2007, 05:23 PM
I was totally focused on them not intubating her, makes me scream...:arghh:

That's the part my DH laughs at me for, he just remindes me it's TV.
I tell him that it makes me mad that they don't do it realistic, but I watch anyway :D :D

-MJ

Erin K
02-16-2007, 05:35 PM
I didn't even notice that they didn't intubate her... I thought she was breathing but just super cold at first...

Oh I'm glad that strange little girl found her mom.

hbpuppy
02-16-2007, 05:50 PM
I was totally focused on them not intubating her, makes me scream...:arghh:

That's the part my DH laughs at me for, he just remindes me it's TV.
I tell him that it makes me mad that they don't do it realistic, but I watch anyway :D :D

-MJ

That's so funny. I can't watch movies or TV with my dad because he's in the tv/film industry. He always wants to tell me how they did the special effect or what other shows all the players have been in before. It drives me nutty. But, gotta love him, he gives the best tours of LA. ;)

stampinmom3
02-16-2007, 06:23 PM
I couldn't believe it last night. My husband and I were talking about how she looked when she came out of the water. Wow!! What a good show. It was good to see Denny. I loved him, I wish he hadn't died.

suzi_f
02-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Ok, I have NO IDEA why I read this post 'cause I've never watch GA EVER!! And, I don't intend to & don't want to (DH dragged me into Jericho & that's enough high drama for me!) Anyway, isn't this the show that the one dude got in trouble for saying an unPC thing about the other dude (can you tell I don't watch???) and that first dude was gonna get fired for? Couldn't he be the one who has to "leave"???? If this is totally stupid, feel free to tell me to shut up & only give Gilmore Girls advice.

Erin K
02-16-2007, 10:29 PM
No it's not stupid at all. I actually heard something about that being a possibility too. I wish that guy would leave the mean one I mean because it's not fair that the guy who plays George has to work with him. If it was any other workplace he'd be fired....

jdpisces
02-16-2007, 11:04 PM
OK ladies....this is a spoiler...so if you don't want insight, don't read my post!

I get all of my info from this site about Grey's, Lost, etc....she's been right about a lot so far.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/blog/index.jsp?uuid=74cee5f5-4f6c-4667-9a22-71701a17de69

Erin K
02-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Sherri, that site Julie posted is where I got the spoiler I sent you earlier.

hbpuppy
02-16-2007, 11:50 PM
That is the vaguest spoiler I've ever read. :)