PDA

View Full Version : Monday Monday...la la la la la la

lost luggage
10-30-2006, 11:07 AM
(I already posted a thred with this title...must have been last Monday. LOL I need to get some new material..)

What's everyone up to today? I need to get some cards done, but there are so many Halloween preparations left...I need to carve the pumpkin tonight and hollow out the 4 small mini pumpkins to make little pumpkin votives. I got my luminarios done last night... the costume and the trick or treat bag for the baby are ready... we'll probably just hit one or two houses then come hom to pass out candy. I made about 40 of the crepe paper pumpkin treat holders from Martha's book...they look super cute. I'll feel back to normal on Wednesday I guess..

How are you doing today? :)

inkinupstamps
10-30-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm waiting for my box of justjohanna stamps to arrive as well as I can hardly sit still waiting for Sherry's santa stamp to arrive and I also have a couple online garage sale stamp purchases that should arrive any day too. :D

I'm going nuts waiting to begin some major card production and creations with all of these new stamps. PLUS, my husband is out of town this week which make the perfect opportunity for me to play, play, play.:cool:

So I'm trying to get my stamp room all organized so I can just sit and create.;)

lost luggage
10-30-2006, 11:14 AM
Wow...you do have an exciting week ahead of you! All those stamps and DH out of the house! The perfect storm LOL

GrammaStamper
10-30-2006, 11:34 AM
Wow...you do have an exciting week ahead of you! All those stamps and DH out of the house! The perfect storm LOL

That's too funny! I am now finished at my program at the hospital so my stamp room is ready to receive me and my great ideas.

Also, we're getting a new furnace installed today, so can't go out anyway. Maybe I'll actually get something done in there.

BRRRR! It's a little chilly just now, but will get better, I hope. At least fireplace still works.

inkinupstamps
10-30-2006, 11:39 AM
We got our new furnace a year ago (first week of Nov). I thought I'd freeze before they finished up the installation process! It was so cold in the house. Then they had to wait for the inspector to come to approve and inspect the gas line. I was never so happy to see an inspector. I was snuggling cats and wrapped in blankets to keep warm until he arrived and we could finally have the heat turned on.:eek:

hutchink
10-30-2006, 11:42 AM
I will be cleaning up and organizing my stamp/craft supplies. Making a Christmas stcoking and 2 pillow cases. I have 2 swaps to finish up too! I guess the housework will have to wait until next week again.. ha ha ha :p

~K

shuggy
10-30-2006, 11:47 AM
well, i'm supposed to be at work right now, but the phone rang at the lovely time of 512 am and i was put on call. hooray!! now i can get caught up on my swaps!! everyone cross your fingers that i don't get called in to work!!!

jennifer, have fun with all your new prizes!!!

angie:D

teabear
10-30-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm crazed by the Haunted Shack stuff....just had to make one more thing before it closed. Thank goodness we are done with it, but it was soooo fun! Jennifer- how exciting about your new stamps, Barb-hope you get that furnace hooked up soon, Angie-lots of stamp time and no call outs, Julie-how fun for your baby's first Halloween.

I have 3 new Christmas stamps and a few sheets of new pp for Christmas. They are calling me, but gotta get the school thing finished first :)
Tami

BeckyButtshaw
10-30-2006, 12:36 PM
Today is Gavin's party at school and families are invited, so that's where I'll be this afternoon. My friend and I hid ourselves in my craft room yesterday-I'm ready for a little card making break today. But, then it's back to work-I wrote out our Christmas card list last night and it's not pretty! (for me anyway-lots of cards to make!) Have a good day ladies!
Becky

mydogstinks2
10-30-2006, 12:47 PM
Woo Hoo.. It's at Meijers and right before I have to go and talk to the evil empire! I hope this one goes good too. I may have to choose between jobs soon and I hate that!

I also am gonna go buy my DH an anniversary gift today. I'm gonna get him a watch.

Chris

lost luggage
10-30-2006, 02:42 PM
Good luck, Chris!

Everyone's organizing and cleaning their stamp rooms... I guess that means there was some serious crafting going on this weekend! ;)

I fed the baby a little Three Muskateers last night after her dinner. You should have seen the look on her face! LOL I am going to have to start recording those moments...her eyes got as big as doorknobs...she had the biggest smile! lol

jdpisces
10-30-2006, 03:38 PM
I am hanging out with a dog that my husband brought home last night. Supposedly, this is a short term arrangement with his parents...but I don't think it is. He is the result of a divroce between DH's brother and his wife and I must say he is really good and so cute. His name is Winston and he is a shih-poo. No shedding, which is a bonus.

Anyhoo, I am making some Christmas cards for a friend of mine and basically finding 100 things to keep me from doing that.

Julie

lost luggage
10-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Shih-poo....he should also be hypo-alergenic ;) We have a Shih-tzu.

shuggy
10-30-2006, 07:16 PM
all day on call and no work! yeah!! i didn't get much crafting done, however. i did get a lot of shopping done!! i bought some new organization things (a cart that has 3 cute drawers and a shelf that sits on the table and creates two shelfs) for my craft room. now i have to go try and clean!!!

ick! :confused: