PDA

View Full Version : Santa Clause is coming to town

inkinupstamps
10-30-2006, 12:36 PM
Just went to the post office. Opening my box slowly I immediately see that it is NOT bulging with mail. Nope! I bend over and peer down the long dark tunnel. At the back there is a small, white, lettersize envelope. My heart sinks as I think that there is no 'Magical Santa Stamp' for me today. With heavy heart I pull out the little envelope and lock my box and head for the car, not even glancing at this little letter size envy.:(

Once in my car, as I get ready to toss the envelope in my purse I notice the return address, "THE STAMP SHACK." What??:confused:

YES! I tore the envelope to shreds trying to see what was inside...could it be? YES! My Magical Santa arrived! YIPPEE SKIPPY!:D

So ladies, it is definitely heading your way. It is coming as a letter so hopefully those of you who are at the west coast of North America will get it in a day or few more.

It is beautiful! THANK YOU SHERRY! :D

inkinupstamps
10-30-2006, 12:41 PM
I'd be happy to stamp you some images.:D

teabear
10-30-2006, 12:49 PM
I can't wait to see your creations. You think he would look good on a shaving cream bg? LOL
Tami

mydogstinks2
10-30-2006, 12:50 PM
My mail should be here soon today!

inkinupstamps
10-30-2006, 01:20 PM
I can't wait to see your creations. You think he would look good on a shaving cream bg? LOL
Tami

Hmmm...wonder what it might look like? How about with blue and the white cream and make it look like snow? :)

GrammaStamper
10-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes.....Santa's here! Oh joy, oh joy, mine arrived today and now, I'm off to my play room. Thanks, Sherry.

suzi_f
10-30-2006, 05:37 PM
No stamp here yet :(

shuggy
10-30-2006, 07:18 PM
santa is starting to land!!!

jennifer, i loved reading your post. i can totally see you going through it in my mind!!

angie

kulakid
10-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Yippeee!!!!!! I checked the mail this afternoon, and nothing...went back this evening, and, VOILA! That silly postal lady, psyching me out like that!

Gotta go get me some Versafine...it is veerrryyy detailed!!!