PDA

View Full Version : New from South Carolina

cheercoach
02-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Hi everyone, I am very, very new to stamping but it looks like fun. I can't wait to build up a stamp collection to learn to stamp like all of you. I will be learing and trying and I am sure messing up, but the fun will have just begun. I have made cards and stuff using the computer so this will be different. I will watch how you all do and learn from there.
Lori

mahodgman
02-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Welcome to the Shack, Lori, I'm glad you found us!

tojoco
02-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Hi Lori. Glad you're joining us. We're a fun group, and there are lots of creative crafters here to learn from. Just ask a question, and there'll always be someone happy to help you. I'm Joanne from Tennessee.

ellie
02-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Welcome Lori! Where in SC are you? I am Ellie from Charlotte, NC

shuggy
02-18-2007, 12:54 PM
welcome lori!! this place is a fabulous resource, from stamping to any other matter in life!! if you have questions, ask away!

scrappyyankee
02-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Hi Lori, welcome!! I'm also new here, and very new to stamping. I'm slowly building up a stamp collection, just ordered a couple of sets from SU. Can't wait to get them so I can get started. Glad to know there is someone out there that is also new to stamping.
Mickey

smileycollector
02-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Hello & Welcome Lori! So glad you joined us here at the Shack! You're going to love it here! :)

hbpuppy
02-18-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi Lori. Welcome to the Stamp Shack. You have come to the right place. There are several super talented ladies here. I've learned a lot from them but I have a long way to go.

cheercoach
02-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Thank you for such a warm welcome. I can't wait to learn all the different ways to stamp, but yikes talk about alot of stamps to choose from. Where or where do I start. I live in West Union, SC. we are at the top of S.C our county boarders Ga.

laos348
02-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Hi Lori and welcome!! I went to Clemson for grad school and have fond memories of S.C.

Laura

cecescraps
02-18-2007, 11:24 PM
HI Lori and Laura! I'm from SC , went to Clemson and lived there for 20 yrs. My step-son, DIL and two granddaughters (I'm a REAL young grandma- LOL) live in Seneca. I live in IL now but, glad to see people from HOME!

Cathi