PDA

View Full Version : Sherry...just a couple of questions...

Caboverde1
02-19-2007, 07:20 PM
My inbox is saying that it is 100% full...there are 47 messages in there...most of them are BINGO LISTS. Did we change the PM amounts again?

And it says that im a Junior member...and your message about the recent changes says that if you made a recent donation that you would be applying that to the membership...was my donation recent enough...or should I pay again? LMK

Thanks,
TOnii

Sherry
02-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Hi Tonii,

In light of recent changes to membership status, all members were transferred to "Junior Member" status. Because of this change, your mailbox quotas also changed. Junior members have a quota of 25 messages and that is why it said your mailbox was full.

I am still sorting through some member donations so, if your status hasn't changed as of yet, please bear with me. I am working on it :)

Cheers!
Sherry

Erin K
02-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Girl, you'd better download our bingo lists before something happens to them and I don't get my bingo prize! (imagine a little head wave move with this note)

stampcrazyjulie
02-20-2007, 12:40 AM
Oh, great. Mine says it's full too. I won't be able to make it to the Bank for a few days to put money in my acct. Hmmm. OK, well if anybody needs me, I am here or you can find me somewhere until then.... :)