PDA

View Full Version : Cards posted in gallery

mom_on_line
02-20-2007, 02:36 AM
I just realized I kinda flooded the gallery. Sorry. Won't do that again.

Anyway, I would really like your opinions on the cards. Sorry, they are alittle on the blurry side and the color's a bit off. I can't seem to get focused. Maybe because it's late, I'm tired and have a cold.

Anyway, if you saw these cards, would you use them? Or do they need something? Or maybe I should just dump them and start over? Don't worry about hurting my feelings. Just give it to me. I can take it. I think.....:wideeyed:

Thanks!!

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=965

mom_on_line
03-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Thanks for all you kind words about my cards.

I apoligize for not being around, as Saturday, we had a Cabinet meeting and I got to announce officially DH's intent to run for office. Then on Sunday was our campaign kick-off at the castle here. I have a few pics of the furniture there but unfortunately, my batteries died. I know some others took pictures and we had a photographer take pictures, too, but haven't gotten them yet. Anyway, the cards were sold in the silent auction for which I'm very grateful!

Monday & Wednesday was work, Tuesday was catch up from the weekend and paperwork, then a board meeting that evening. Monday night and tonight were Council meetings and tomorrow night is a Wild Game Dinner. At least I don't work tomorrow, but it's more catch up stuff, this time laundry! :arghh: Friday's work again and Saturday is an on line crop and Crab Feast for dinner. Sunday's actually free but I have to print a bunch of flyers and do any leftover stuff like cleaning from the week.

I'm tired!!:wacko: