PDA

View Full Version : Michael's 50% Off Coupon

tojoco
02-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Remember a few months ago I posted and said I received a 50% off coupon from Michaels in the mail? Well, today I received another one. Yep, another 50% off coupon on any regular priced item in the store. Woo Hoo! :D :D :D Has anyone else received a coupon in the mail?

Firecracker
02-20-2007, 09:57 PM
I have never received one by mail. I want to be on that list! Have fun shopping. Hugs, Heather

emmcee
02-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Not me either,

Deborah
02-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Waaahhh! How'd you get on the list? NEAT! What "needs" you there these days?

maxiesmom
02-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Well, YOU are just special! :( I mean, we all knew that, but WE wanna be special in that way too!

spredbirds
02-20-2007, 10:31 PM
I got one too .... Are you guys signed up for "My Michaels" at Michaels.com??? That might be where they get the names/addresses.

-Chelsea

teabear
02-20-2007, 10:40 PM
I din't get one, but I got 7 coupons in my sunday paper and used them all! LOL! I don't think I deserve another one this week.

buggainok
02-20-2007, 10:55 PM
I have never gotten one in the mail either, and I am signed up with them online.

I beg, borrow or steal every Sunday paper I can find when they have the coupons in.

My grown stepson usually stops by most Sundays to see his dad, and they play a computer golf game. He has been "trained" not to show up without the coupon from his paper.

A couple of weeks ago, he didn't make it over here, and the next day he emailed me from his office (he is an attorney) to say he was putting it in the mail for me.

I was so tickled to think of him sitting in his dignified law office cutting out a Michaels coupon to send to me. He got lots of points!

Christie
02-21-2007, 08:12 AM
I got one too .... Are you guys signed up for "My Michaels" at Michaels.com??? That might be where they get the names/addresses.

-Chelsea

I haven't ever gotten one in the mail either. I will go to their website and sign up there, I hope then I get some too!