PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else stalk...

Tantalize
02-21-2007, 01:03 PM
their mailman/woman??? :eek:

LOL I know for a fact that my mailman comes around 9:30am every morning, sometimes he comes a little later such as 10:30ish. But I know that if I dont see him at 9:30, I start to worry that <s>I dont get any mail that day.</s>
Uhhh I mean that he's hurt or sick. :twitcy:

Speaking of that, where the heck is he today? I should be getting 3 different swap packages and my SU order from way back when. Argh. Anyway, Im off to school ladies. See you tonight.

shuggy
02-21-2007, 01:05 PM
if i were so lucky to have the mail come that early!! mine comes anywhere from 430pm to 8pm. isn't that crazy??

hutchink
02-21-2007, 01:06 PM
I also wait for mail man...I get my mail pretty between 10-11:30am. I think that my mail man knows that I wait for him everyday....since he looks in the front window to see if I'm sitting there! Ha ha ha!

Hope you get the swap I mail you soon!

~K

teabear
02-21-2007, 01:30 PM
I have to get in the car to go see my mail person at the post office. So, I guess you would have to call me a true stalker since it takes effort on my part every day to get my mail! LOL

toao
02-21-2007, 01:34 PM
but definitely my UPS MAN! He's soooo sweet. He lugs tons of boxes for me on a weekly basis, and never complains. Hey, I might see if he'll let me take a pic of him next time. hehehe Then you all can see how cute he is. I take care of my UPS man with goodies. Cookies and home made candy at Christmas time, and I gave him a card and one of those sour cream thingy's with candy in it for Valentines Day. Gotta keep him happy!

Yesterday I received 4 boxes via Fedex, and the guy acted like it was such a pain to have to tote them in. He was not friendly at all! Makes me appreciate my UPS guy even more. I'm going to tell him that the next time I see him too!

Oh and if I know he has a package for me and I see him else where in town, I'll stop and get it from him to save him one extra stop.

Mary

Erin K
02-21-2007, 01:41 PM
That is some small town stuff Mary! :) I love your little friendly town, When I visited Mary she took me to this drive through for breakfast and the lady knew her! It was cute.

Ok, so I have a new mailman! I was just making friends with my old guy. And my new guy doesn't come till after 4 and my old guy came at 2... I'm hoping my regular guy is just taking a vacation or something, post guys can take vacations right?? And the new guy is latter because this isn't his nomal rout??

Two streets over they have door delivery AND get their mail at like 9am!! I'm so jelous.

toao
02-21-2007, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=Erin K;47256]That is some small town stuff Mary! :) I love your little friendly town, When I visited Mary she took me to this drive through for breakfast and the lady knew her! It was cute. QUOTE]

I had totally forgot about that. I know almost everyone in town. I don't remember if I had told you that Billy used to be the Mayor here. hhahaha :twitcy:

Mary

Erin K
02-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Mary you are just too cute! I want to live in a small town but Brian's not having it! He LOVES Jacksonville. I like it here too. Oh well!

toao
02-21-2007, 01:56 PM
I was totally serious about that. Oh well, so we won't be next door shackies, but we'll still be friends.

mary

Firecracker
02-21-2007, 02:19 PM
I can't imagine living in a large City. I love my small town. The mail lady watches for me. If I see her come into the circle, I meet her at the mailbox so she can just hand me the mail. I give her goodies too. My mail comes between 2:00 and 3:00. I do wish it was earlier and I hate when there is a sub because it is much later and not as nice. Hugs, Heather

Christie
02-21-2007, 02:33 PM
I do. I always safe stuff to mail for each day that way I know when he's came!! LOL!! If I have two things to mail I;ll mail one on one day and the other the next!

maxiesmom
02-21-2007, 05:08 PM
I just have to throw this out there. My 73 y/o uncle that now is living with my mom is a TRUE mail carrier stalker! The guy parks his truck in front of their house, at first he was content to wait inside the house when he saw the truck arrive. Then he started waiting with his hat and coat on(the mailbox is right next to the porch, 3 feet from the door). He has this thing that he MUST have it in his hand! Now mind you he doesn't seem to even look at it, he just has to have it in the house! When he started going to the truck and knocking on the poor mans window, the carrier put a stop to it and told him to wait in the house, that he will deliver it when he delivers it!

Christie
02-21-2007, 05:12 PM
I just have to throw this out there. My 73 y/o uncle that now is living with my mom is a TRUE mail carrier stalker! The guy parks his truck in front of their house, at first he was content to wait inside the house when he saw the truck arrive. Then he started waiting with his hat and coat on(the mailbox is right next to the porch, 3 feet from the door). He has this thing that he MUST have it in his hand! Now mind you he doesn't seem to even look at it, he just has to have it in the house! When he started going to the truck and knocking on the poor mans window, the carrier put a stop to it and told him to wait in the house, that he will deliver it when he delivers it!

LOL! That is the funniest thing ever!!

buggainok
02-21-2007, 05:18 PM

Are you sure your 73-year old uncle doesn't have a twin who lives in Oklahoma? That sounds just like my retired dh!

We fight each other every day as to who gets to the mailbox first. He knows that our mail doesn't come until afternoon. But he starts asking me about it at 10:30 in the morning.

I try very hard to get to the box first because I am vitally interested in the junk mail (errr....mysterious packages with my name on them.):biglaugh: