PDA

View Full Version : American Idol and Dancing with the Stars

Firecracker
02-21-2007, 02:49 PM
Howdy!

I have a question/poll for everyone:

Have you watched American Idol?
Have you watched Dancing with the Stars?
Which is your favorite?

I have to admitt, I have never watched American Idol and I have only watched Dancing with the Starts a few times when Emmett Smith (sp?) was on.

Hugs, Heather

jdpisces
02-21-2007, 02:52 PM
I have watched both. I never watched Dancing with the Stars until last year though. I have been a junkie for AI though for about 3 years.

I probably like AI better though.

directmailscrapper
02-21-2007, 02:58 PM
My 10-year old daughter and I have been addicted to AI starting with the 2nd year. We have seen the finalists live on tour 3 times. It is a terrific mother/daughter event. We have also watched Dancing -- and we both enjoy it -- but we've never been quite as addicted to it. She has been known to leave the room to check her e-mail during Dancing -- which she would NEVER do doing AI! Nancy

iloveflipflops
02-21-2007, 03:30 PM
I did watch American Idol last night and I am rooting for Blake. Of course, the girls are on tonite so I may change my mind but I thought he was great last night.

I sometimes watch Dancing with the Stars but not from the beginning. I never remember when its on...

ctinyjoy
02-21-2007, 05:33 PM
I am definitely an Idol fan since season 1. I only watched Dancing last season at the end because the news started talking about the finalist.

Vintagegal
02-21-2007, 05:40 PM
They're going to pit Dancing with the Stars against Heroes. There's no competitio there. I'm going to DVR Dancing and watch Heroes......

hbpuppy
02-21-2007, 06:01 PM
I've watched both but I love Dancing with the Stars. Can't miss it!

mahodgman
02-21-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm addicted to AI. I've only seen a couple of episodes of Dancing. It was ok, but I don't need another addiction! AI is killing me this week with the 2-hour episodes. I try to go bed by 9 p.m., so staying up until 10 two nights in a row is rough.....but I gotta do it!

dulluth
02-21-2007, 08:15 PM
I Like AI. I have never watched Dancing. Shirley