PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!!

iloveflipflops
10-31-2006, 07:05 AM
I hope everyone has a spooktacular day!!!

GrammaStamper
10-31-2006, 07:29 AM
Thanks, Sherri! It started off well. I looked in the mirror when I got out of bed and practically scared myself silly! Wasn't far to go, though!

Happy Halloween to everyone!

iloveflipflops
10-31-2006, 07:33 AM
:) I haven't looked in the mirror yet. Haven't had a my cup of hot cocoa (since I don't drink coffee) and I havent' had my shower yet either ...

inkinupstamps
10-31-2006, 07:35 AM
Barb, you made me just about spit my coffee on the computer screen when I read your comment as I laughed right out loud.

Unfortunately for Paul, it isn't just Halloween morning when I get out of bed that I scare him, but everyday of the year. YIKES! I don't do mornings very well! :eek:

Have a great day everyone! :D

laos348
10-31-2006, 07:40 AM
Happy Halloween everyone!
I've got a busy day here planned but lots of fun stuff! Enjoy the day!

Laura

GrammaStamper
10-31-2006, 07:41 AM
That's great Jennifer, then I succeeded in my 'trick or treat' attempt. Sorry about the computer screen, though. Didn't want to cause damage, just make someone laugh. And, I know what you mean about not doing mornings well, believe me, neither do I.

LinzyD
10-31-2006, 07:46 AM
I forgot what day it was! I guess working nites does that to ya... :o You guys crack me up!
Happy Halloween!
Linzy

suzi_f
10-31-2006, 07:48 AM
Happy Halloween back at y'all. We had ToT night last night (Alton has a HUGE Halloween parade do the kids ToT the night before so everyone can go to the parade). My nieces & nephews came over last night. Meghan was cute(snow white), the other 3 dressed SCARY!! Yikes. Ryan's only 2, shouldn't be that scary that young.

I think I'm finally getting the cold I've been fighting for the last 3 weeks. My throat is all scratchy & I feel like I could go back to sleep. But, one of my co-workers just called & she's REALLY sick so she's not coming in. I think my boss would freak if I called off too. So, off to work I go. But, I'm thinking I can guilt my dh into picking dd up from school! Maybe he'll take the kids to the parade & I can stay home & crarft or sleep :)

Spartymom
10-31-2006, 07:54 AM
Have a great day everyone. It gets dark here at 5:30, so my little kitty and princess will be ready to trick or treat. Dress them up warm...Kim..Oh and my daughter said that I have to dress up, so I'll wear my witch hat with some neon green hair!

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-31-2006, 08:04 AM
Happy Halloween Everyone!
I really don't do Halloween to much. The parade and trick or treat were last week but I was not involved in neither to busy with the harvast part! Anyways. my grandpa's biurthday is today so mom's making him dinner and I'm making him Sherri's mt. dew appples.

Everyone have a great day and night and stay safe and warm!
Mindy

MidwestStamper
10-31-2006, 08:09 AM
Happy Halloween to all! It's the perfect day for it here in Minnesota--blustery, windy, with dark puffy clouds blowing across the sky! I was already out delivering my DS to Jazz Band at 6:30 am!

emmcee
10-31-2006, 08:11 AM
Happy Halloween to you all too :D All of us at work have on an orange shirt today for some reason. and I did find my skeleton earrings and my orange Halloween socks. So where's the candy? All I see is a box of apples :p

Have a great day!

lost luggage
10-31-2006, 09:47 AM
Yeah!!! Happy Holloween everyone!!!!

midnitecreations
10-31-2006, 11:38 AM
Even though my older DS says he is too old to dress up, he sprayed his hair white today for school and dressed all in black. He doesn't want to go trick or treating for candy, but doesn't want to be out any candy, so wants to just buy it at the store! The younger one is helping me bake halloween cookies to take to school for their halloween party. At least I still have one that is obviously happy to celebrate this day.
renu

mydogstinks2
10-31-2006, 01:13 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!....HAve a spooktacular day!

If your going out or just handing out candy PLEASE be safe!

teabear
10-31-2006, 01:35 PM
Barb, I'm laughing right out loud at your funny antics :) If you could see me, you might scream, too! 2nd cup of tea today....lots of trick or treating tonight. DS informs me he will be too old next year and this is the last time, so out we go :)

stampcrazyjulie
10-31-2006, 01:39 PM
Happy Halloween! We are going to go over to my DD School later this afternoon for their Halloween Parade & to help out with her Class Party. I kind of feel like we're forgetting to do something! We will probably start getting the Kids ready to go Trick or Treating around 4:30-5:00. We still haven't decided where to take them tonight. Usually I take them to get their Pictures taken in Costume @ Kiddie Kandids, but I think we might pass this year.

I hope you all have a great day today! Please, don't eat too much candy we don't want you to get sick & miss out on the Chat Room! :)