PDA

View Full Version : I REALLY want to NOT buy anymore paper till I use up what I have so ...

iloveflipflops
10-31-2006, 07:32 AM
I think I am going to COUNT every single piece of patterned paper I have. HA I know its ALOT so I am thinking if I do this, this will make me commit to not buying anymore patterned paper ... I am more worried with my patterned paper than my solid colors. I don't have a problem with those. I use those right up but its the patterned paper that I have an addiction to.

My name is Sherri and I am addicted to patterned paper ... There I said it and i feel better!!

Hee hee hee hee

LinzyD
10-31-2006, 07:44 AM
He he he...
;)
Linzy

suzi_f
10-31-2006, 07:50 AM
Linzy, NEVER get that close to a SCALE!!!

I think I would be VERY depressed if I counted all my pp. Plus, once I counted it if I multiplied that total by $.60-$1 I'd be VERY VERY depressed!! Of course, if Sherri posts her total, I will have to see how my stash compares :)

iloveflipflops
10-31-2006, 08:39 AM
It won't be the same effect as if i counted it ... and like SuziQ said if I then multiply it by 60 cents wowser, that will really wake me up ... Off to count, I may never come back! ha ha

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-31-2006, 08:41 AM
Sherri if you count yours Ill count mine ! whatcha you say? I won't multple by .60 though Ill get sick
Mindy

Spartymom
10-31-2006, 08:44 AM
Just to see how much you have. Let us know too. Do you have them sorted into seasons, or colors? That might help you to know what you Don't need in the future. Kim

mahodgman
10-31-2006, 08:44 AM
Oh no! That is like counting your stamps.....don't do it! LOL, of course, you can count it if you want to, but do you really want to know? It took me a long time become a paper collector, but once I started.......you know what I mean? There are such pretty designs out there. How can you not buy them all?

stampcrazyjulie
10-31-2006, 09:33 AM
You want to count them? Are you planning on being in your Craft Room all week? Ha! I would be afraid of wrinkling all of my pretty paper! I know I have tons! And, if you all only paid .60 per sheet you got a great deal (or you are in denial because you don't want your DH to really know what you paid for that pretty paper!! ) Alot of my pp like BG, 3 Bugs in a Rug, Scenice Route, etc cost .80 cents a sheet.....:(

Ok, so maybe I had better not buy anymore pp, and go count my stash.....