PDA

View Full Version : I have a fish class issue...

Erin K
02-22-2007, 12:45 PM
So Jodie wants me to make up a sample of the index/idea sheet I'm talking about making. It will be similar to the downloadable one at InkyAntics only they will do it themselves and have places to write in notes.

Well I'm gonna make it during naptime but I was just thinking about it, if I make a step by step direction sheet and she shows everyone why would they take the class?? Am I just being paranoid?

toao
02-22-2007, 12:48 PM
Will she show everyone BEFORE you teach the class, or just give it to those who sigh up for the class. (And just let them have it once they get there?)

Mary

Erin K
02-22-2007, 12:54 PM
She wants one done up to promo the class... I'll have to think about this more... maybe I should do one with a few different types of shading instead but not put the HOW of it on there and have a space for them to write notes??

teabear
02-22-2007, 01:01 PM
I agree, don't put the how part on there. They want to take a class from you because anybody can go look at directions on the net, but you really need some lessons in person.

Erin K
02-22-2007, 01:03 PM
Ok, during naptime I'll work on it and show you guys.

Erin K
02-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Ok, what do you think, the bottom portion is peferated so they can pratice then tear it off and use the fish if they want but generally not muck up their instruction sheet. I'm not gonna do that coloring, they have to.

Should I go in and type, "This are is for you to blah blah blah" in a pretty handwriting looking font instead of writing it in my gross handwriting? You have to tell me the truth I don't want to look like a looser!

hbpuppy
02-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Your sheet already reads, "notes" I don't see why that isn't self-explanitory. I like the sheet. Looks good.

Erin K
02-22-2007, 03:34 PM
So redo it but don't fill anything in??

LinzyD
02-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Personally, I would type it all instead of using handwriting. Your handwriting is NOT gross, but I'm just anal about these things...
It really does look nice, Erin!
Linzy

Erin K
02-22-2007, 04:48 PM
I redid it with no handwriting. I didn't type, "you write your notes here" though as Heather pointed out that's redundant anyhow. So it's just like what you see only no handwriting. :)

Don't you love how the practice fish are tear off! Love that perf blade on my dahle trimmer

LinzyD
02-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah, I thought that was really neat how the bottom tears off!
Linzy