PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Thread (spoilers)

Vintagegal
02-22-2007, 07:58 PM
OK...it hasn't started yet, but I figured I'd start a thread so we can discuss what we thought of the decision made this evening.....

three more minutes.........

Check back with y'all in half-an-hour.......

Vintagegal
02-22-2007, 08:25 PM
OK....Paul is gone. No surprise there (sorry fans of Paul).

Vintagegal
02-22-2007, 08:56 PM
OMG! How the heck did that happen (the men's votes)? Did you agree with Rudy going home, and not Sanjaya?

spredbirds
02-22-2007, 09:33 PM
I think they got it wrong ... Chelsea

mahodgman
02-23-2007, 12:37 AM
I NEED the whole scoop! I missed the show tonight, so I need to know who is gone. Paul and Rudy I see, but what about the girls? Wasn't it 2 guys and 2 girls getting cut?

Vintagegal
02-23-2007, 08:05 AM
The two girls were booted off are Amy and Nicole. Not to surprising. I was surprised that Rudy was booted off. But, he was the very first performer... and I think that people just forgot about him. I am surprised that Sanjay stayed and Rudy was booted off.

emmcee
02-23-2007, 08:20 AM
I'm surprised too that Sanjaya stayed and Rudy went home. No surprise about Paul. You gotta wear shoes. I'm surprised that Antonella stayed. But I guess all the young teens kept Sanjaya and Antonella. I'm just glad Sundance gets another chance, but he better bring something this next week. JMHO :nod:

mahodgman
02-23-2007, 08:36 AM
Oh wow, I thought Antonella was terrible! I was sure she was done.

Erin K
02-23-2007, 10:54 AM
I do not love Antonella. :(

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LaKesha (sp??) I really will buy her album when she gets a record deal. I'm sure she will even if she doesn't win. I just adore her personality and her voice is amazing to me.

iloveflipflops
02-23-2007, 11:01 AM
I am mad that Rudy was voted off already. He sang great last night!! Oh well. At least Blake is still there :)

ctinyjoy
02-23-2007, 12:48 PM
What is even more shocking (amazing) to me is that Sunjaya was in the top 4 vote getters! I am sorry, I just don't think he sang that well. If teen girls are voting for him, as Simon Cowell says "It is a singing competition" (read that with a British accent please):nod:

I too thought Antonella needed to go home. She better really step up to the plate next week.

And lets briefly talk about who is coming to coach them....Tony Bennett...he was great in the day but he doesn't really sing his songs, I feel like he is saying them.

Does anyone know the theme of next week yet?

ngreek
02-23-2007, 10:29 PM
So I am surprised that Sunddanced stayed. I did not think he was better then Rudy. And Antonella still there what is that..... I thought Nicole should go. I did not think amy or whatever her name was great but she was better then Nicole and Antonella.

I also want to knwo what is up with J Lo being a guest judge or theme week. Yikes
Nicole

mahodgman
02-23-2007, 10:34 PM
What? Coach next week? What's up with that? It is too early in the competition for them to be getting coaches.