PDA

View Full Version : Good Karma

1of2shoes
02-22-2007, 10:17 PM
Isn't it weird how things happen?

About two weeks ago, I posted a card in the gallery and Joanne (tojoco) posted positive comments about it, so I sent her the card in the mail. Life goes on, I check the SS gallery every day, ok multiple times a day, but I digress....

I see a gorgeous card by Lesa (tattoolesa). You remember the ones that she doodled? Well, I posted nice comments about it and then guess what? Yep, she mailed me the card!! How cool is that?

But it continues.....

Heather (Keltie) bought some stamps from me. It took me (too long) to send her the stamps so I sent a few "extras" in the envie. We all do that, right? TODAY she posts her thank you's to me for those and on the SAME DAY I get a RAK package from Erin full of embossed backgrounds for my cards!!!

Life is just so wonderful sometimes. All you ladies on this SS board are just so giving and caring. Have you had a similar situation happen lately? Do share..... :)

Caboverde1
02-23-2007, 06:58 PM
Debbie
I have to agree with you...I received alot of birthday cards and for all of them I am soooo thankful...but one really stood out because I hadnt been to PCMB in months...but Maizie Mom sent me a card out of the blue...I thought that was sooooo thoughtful!

Tonii

inkinupstamps
02-23-2007, 07:38 PM
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY!

In a very off hand way I mention what a pain in the bohiney it is for me to find my very favourite papers, i.e. Wild Asparagus and Kaleidoscope.

No big deal, right? It is just so strange that I have such a hard time finding them.

THEN, the TWO affore mentioned posters...i.e. DEBBIE AND TOniI (!!!!!) send me the papers because they know how frustrated I am about not finding them.

BIG HUGE LOVIN' HUGS and KISSES to you both. I do so love these papers and you both have just sent me over the creative edge with sending them to me. Tonii and Debbie. YOU BOTH ARE THE BEST!

Jennifer :)

Erin K
02-23-2007, 07:44 PM
This board has some of the most generous and true friends you could ever hope for. :)

love you guys.

Christie
02-23-2007, 08:22 PM
I agree! Everyone here is so kind and nice and it seems like to shower people with surprises!