PDA

View Full Version : A note to members wishing to subscribe to memberships

Sherry
02-23-2007, 12:25 PM
Hi guys,

Just a quick note to those members wishing to sign up for membership. For some reason, my subscription confirmation emails are not working. I'm not sure as to why but you will know that your payment has been received if your status changes from "Junior Member" to "Shack Member".

Please do not use the donation box on the main page of the website to submit payment for memberships. If you want your status upgraded immediately upon payment, you must "purchase" a subsciption via the UserCP link in the navigation menu.

Click on UserCP
Scroll down and click on to "Paid Subscriptions"

If you submit payment via the donation box, the system just assumes you are making a donation and not purchasing a subscription. Therefore, your account status will not change.

Please note: If you are paying via PayPal eCheck, your status will not be updated immediately. Paypal places a 5-10 day hold on echecks and tells our system that your payment is "pending". If you submit payment via eCheck, please notify me so that I can add your subscription manually. This way, you won't have to wait until the check clears before you have full access to the website.

Cheers,
Sherry

Deborah
02-23-2007, 06:32 PM
Okay folks, I just want it noted here that the above was posted by "our Sherry..." you know...the very SAME Sherry :laugh: who posted that she was "going offline" for a few days :nod: ...uh huh...sounds like she's really relaxing 'eh!? :worried:

cindi
02-23-2007, 07:01 PM
I think Sherry needs a
Bahama-vention!!!
LOL
yes she does...
:)

mom_on_line
02-23-2007, 09:22 PM
I was wondering about that, too!

I didn't realize we're suposed to get confirmation emails. I figured that if I could post, then all's well!

JBgreendawn
02-23-2007, 09:45 PM
okay i just did mine... but didnt get the email so hopefully it worked...
This is mostly a test post to see what shows up under my name haha
Hey Yvonne!
(You'll have mail soon!)

moon_beam23
02-25-2007, 04:59 PM
Well I certainly hope that Sherry is enjoying some time off and not worry about us here at the Shack. I'm sure we can manage for a few days! We will behave, promise!!!

:P