PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Alert for March

loobylou
02-24-2007, 05:41 AM
I just checked the birthday List and counted 12 birthdays for members in March. Some of these people aren't listed on the 'Calendar" section of this site, but are listed in the birthday group address list I was sent By Sherri (Flipflops). I don't know how to add them to the calendar- can someone else who has access please do it? Pm me and I will give you the names and dates.

I thought some of you may be like me and need to get a head start on cards for your friends. i need to allow up to 2 weeks postage so I better get onto it tonight.
Sarah

smileycollector
02-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Thank you for the "heads-up" on this Sarah! I TRY to keep up on sending birthday cards, but do tend to miss a few. I just checked the list and it doesn't surprise me that I'm the OLDest one listed. Was I really foolish enough to enter my real age??!! Goodness, what was I thinking!! LOL

Last year I was totally flabbergasted by all the incredible creative cards I received. It was just awesome and means SO much!!! I better get busy making birthday cards after I make my "Survivor" card! TTYL!

Nancy
02-24-2007, 10:18 AM
I believe I have you beat in birthday years. Need to find my sheet to make sure!! This birthday list could change with the new changes being made also. - Nancy

Christie
02-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the reminder!! I always need a heads up!