PDA

View Full Version : Shack Meet & Greets

Sherry
02-25-2007, 07:09 AM
Hi everyone,

In light of all of the Shackie meet & greet's going on, I have decided to add a gallery album for you to share your photos with us. There is no longer any need to host your meet & greet photos on other websites :)

Erin K
02-25-2007, 09:07 AM
That's awesome!!!

scraphappy908
02-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Wow Sherry! You are always thinking ahead and attending to our needs long before we even realize we have a need! Ha We are so blessed to have such a talented lady like you! Next time anyone thinks twice about the membership fee, should be ashamed of themselves!

shuggy
02-25-2007, 09:22 AM
i thought you were on vacation!!!

thanks for the great new things!

Nancy
02-25-2007, 11:17 AM
and tell me what I need to buy to be able to put pictures on here? Then what would I do to be able to do it. I believe some of my cards are worthy of people seeing them. Nancy

smileycollector
02-25-2007, 11:21 AM
DITTO to Scraphappy's comments!!! Sherry, YOU AMAZE ME!!! :)
Once again, THANK YOU!!!

Erin K
02-25-2007, 11:42 AM
and tell me what I need to buy to be able to put pictures on here? Then what would I do to be able to do it. I believe some of my cards are worthy of people seeing them. Nancy

Do you have a digital camera or a scanner? That's the start. Then you put the pics on your computer, make sure they are not a huge file size (any editing program will do that, one should have come with your camera or your scanner). Then just upload them in the gallery. I know that almost everyone is using a different program or I'd say just what to get. I know there are some free ones too. I use Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition and I like it. It came with my computer. I know the favorite one is Adobe Photoshop Elements I think. But it's $$$ so I don't have it.

We want to see your cards!!!

hbpuppy
02-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Sherry, awesome idea! I love it!

Nancy, the most cheap way to go would be to get a webcam. They are super cheap. Otherwise, a digi camera or scanner work. The scanner won't work for 3d stuff. digi cameras are pretty inexpensive too depending on the quality. Also, you can go to kinkos or another place like that and scan pics, or, you can take pictures with a regular camera, and get a cd made at the regular photo place or, you can mail your film in to a place like snapfish and they can put your photos online and you can take it from there. You can pm me if you have more questions.

cindi
02-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Sherry thats awesome!!!
I love seeing the pics of the shackie meetings!!
Your the best!:D
:)

hutchink
02-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Sherry as always you ROCK!

~K

moon_beam23
02-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Great idea Sherry!!!

iupindiana
02-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Now all I need to do is met some shackies. Does anyone live near Pittsburgh or Erie or Frederick, Md.? Those are someplaces I hangout. JoAnn

Tantalize
02-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Love putting faces to names! Thanks Sherry.

stampcrazyjulie
02-25-2007, 07:51 PM
Cool Beans! What a fantastic thing for you to do for us! You're the best Sherry! :)

Firecracker
02-25-2007, 10:14 PM
Yippee!!

Julie/StampcrazyJulie, Angie/Shuggy, my sister, Brenda, and myself/firecracker are having lunch on Tuesday so it will be fun to post a picture. I will bring the camera. Thanks again Sherry. Hugs, Heather