PDA

View Full Version : Blog List is now active

Sherry
02-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Hi ladies,

I have finished setting up the blog link list. You can find it under forums/shack talk.

Here is how you would add your blog link

Click on "Add Link".

You only need to edit three fields on the page:

In the "Name" field, add your blog name (you can add your username too if you wish)
In the "Description" field, add a description of your blog (this is optional - you don't need to add a description if you don't want to). You are free to advertise your blog contests or whatever else you have going on in this area.
In the "URL" field, add the full url address to your blog beginning with http://
Leave all other info as is.To edit your listing, simply click on your link from the list and then click on the pencil that appears on the right hand side of your screen.

Please note - This blog list is NOT the place to advertise your stamping business (ie. stampin' up/TAC/CTMH). We have a special forum for that already.

Cheers :)

Deborah
02-26-2007, 07:56 PM
This is great Sherry. Just to clarify, is this the only place now that we should advertise our blog contests etc?

Tantalize
02-26-2007, 08:33 PM
You are amazzzzinggggggggggg Sherry! Thank you.

Vintagegal
02-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Sherry, I've clicked on ADD LINK, and nothing happens. All I get is a list of the blogs added to the thread, but it doesn't even give me an option to add my name or anything.

Erin K
02-26-2007, 08:52 PM
We can still have them in our signatures too right?

Deborah
02-28-2007, 07:19 AM
Sherry, is it possible to have some sort of thread within the "Blog List" forum for "blog posts?" Some folks are still posting about blogs elsewhere, it would be great to have these all in one place...whaddya think??

Sherry
02-28-2007, 07:31 AM
Okay, I can set this up. No problem at all :)

mom_on_line
02-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Oh, should I remove mine to there,then? I'll have to do that tonight after I get back from a meeting, then.