PDA

View Full Version : Hello Ladies

RDRD4
02-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Well, I haven't been on for about a week now.... I have the flu again
All I do is cough and cough and cough. I'm feeling a little better.But for this coughing. Anybody know what i can get or do for this cough DR gave me cough meds but, its all gone....HELP!!!!!!:arghh:

CRAFTNMOM
02-28-2007, 12:03 AM
Oh yucko! That's no fun.....I say call the DR again. I hope you get to feeling better soon!
:)
Catherine

buggainok
02-28-2007, 02:59 AM
When I have been sick and have a cough, it's always worse when I lie down, so I sit up a lot. I have even slept in my recliner.

As far as medicine goes, I hardly ever go to the doctor. I usually get Vicks Formula 44 D cough syrup at Walmart. Actually, I think they carry a cheaper Equate brand of the same thing.

It works pretty well for me.

Sorry you have been feeling punk. Hope you can get some relief soon.:)

teabear
02-28-2007, 06:21 AM
So sorry to hear you are still sick. I hope the doc can get you fixed up.

Deborah
02-28-2007, 07:15 AM
Ooohhh I feel for you. This virus has so many people feeling awful. I've bene using Buckley's, tastes dreadful, but keeps the coughing at bay.

I echo everyone else's advice too...call your doctor!

ccstampin12
02-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Yes, call the doctor...you may need chest X-Rays to be sure everything is OK. In the meantime, I'm sending you "virtual chicken soup!" Hope it helps! LOL
Seriously, I'm hoping you will be feeling fine in no time!
Joanie

ctmhgirl
02-28-2007, 09:05 AM
I hope you feel better soon. My child and husband had what you have about two weeks ago. They felt terrible.

RDRD4
02-28-2007, 11:45 AM
O.K. I call the Dr. He Gave me more cough med. If no better by firday I have to go to the office. Hope this works

Thanks Ladies

moon_beam23
02-28-2007, 12:09 PM
Try the Benylin Plugs. They are vapor plugs that you plug in before you go to bed. They work awesomely and smell good!

HTH