PDA

View Full Version : Awesome mail day!!!

LinzyD
02-28-2007, 03:42 AM
Victorianrose:Thank you so much for the wonderful stamped images you sent me. I LOVE them. What a clever idea to include a color copy of the stamp itself for inspiration. Thanks for thinking of me!

Workin4stamps: I adore the turtle card you sent. The funny thing is, I just bought that stamp a few days ago but wasn't quite sure what to do with it...really cute the way you paired it with the SU paisley set. Also, where did you get your cute personalized stamp for the back of cards? I have to admit, I was eating milk duds when I opened your sliming sisitas card...:rolleyes:

Moosemama: What an adorable card! I love the stickles you added to the flower and the aged look of the "Thinking of You." How did you acomplish that look? I can't wait to try the tea you sent-I'll think of you while drinking it! Also, thanks for the really cute images. I know just what I'll use them for!

Nancy: Thanks so much for the cute card and image you sent me-I LOVE it! That star embellie is adorable and I really like the corner punch you used on the card as well. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

Wow, you ladies are going to spoil me if I keep having great mail days like this! Thanks for thinking of me!
Linzy