PDA

View Full Version : i'm going to hobby lobby today!!

shuggy
02-28-2007, 09:36 AM
i'm so excited!! i can't wait. we are going to go there before our demo meeting tonight. i don't know how i'm going to get through the day of working!! i'm dreaming of supplies!!!

(i'm a dork, i know!! and i think i have a tad bit of an obsession with this stinkin' hobby!!!):chatterbox:

Vintagegal
02-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Scrapbook paper and cardstock are half off this week, Angie! Have fun shopping!

ctmhgirl
02-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Who doesn't want it all? :)

buggainok
02-28-2007, 11:21 AM
I can relate. I love Hobby Lobby. The chain was started here in Oklahoma City, and we have 5 locations to choose from. It's a very dangerous place to live!;)

logcabincreations
02-28-2007, 11:34 AM
I can tell you are feeling much better.

Jan

RDRD4
02-28-2007, 11:37 AM
Wait,,,,,I'll give you my list. lol...Have fun

Erin K
02-28-2007, 11:55 AM
I hope you have a great time and find a million deals.

stampcrazyjulie
02-28-2007, 04:20 PM
Wait!! Take me, take me! LOL! :) Which one are you going to? You will have to give me the full update when you get back! How fun! :)

iloveflipflops
02-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Angie .... how was it? What did you buy? Did you get some bargains? I have a HL about 6 miles from my house. Love HL!!!

Firecracker
02-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Angie, Was it worth the drive? What did you buy? We need details! Hugs, Heather

shuggy
03-01-2007, 03:03 AM
okay, so here goes.

first off, the store is HUGE!!! i can't think of a craft store i've been in that is this big. they have some very cool furniture. oh my....i want all this furniture line i saw. very cute. i had no idea they had so many housey type things...furniture, decor, stuff like that. their scrapbook section was decent, but not as fun as i thought it would be. they had a ton, ton of wood stamps. some very cute ones. they had a ton of house mouse stamps. i even found a fluffles stamp. they didn't have one versafine ink pad. i thought that was odd. thier selection of acrylic stickers was ok. all their paper was 50% off. they had a pretty good selecton of that. and a ton of open stock 12x12 patterend paper. i bought a 180 pack of magnolia paper. it's so cute!! i love it. it was $10. what i don't get (not having to do with hobby lobby) is why basic grey paper is so dang expensive!! $17 for a pack of 20 sheets? crazy. all of their rubons were also 50% off. i got some of these. thier selection wasn't huge, but it was decent. i loved that they had a huge selection of scrapbook kits. not that i got any, but there is a wide variety. if these ever go on sale, i'll stock up!!! i got a bunch of ribbon, since it was also 50% off!!

overall, it was exciting and fun, but the selection was not as good as i tought it would be. they do have a huge variety of craft goodies though. i love some of their home decor!! of course it didn't stop me from spending $40!!!

they are building one in south jordan, which is a whole lot closer and could get me in trouble!!!

iloveflipflops
03-01-2007, 05:57 AM
And what i love about Hobby Lobby, is they have 40% off coupons that you can print off the internet most weeks (but not this week). Sounds like you had fun!!

spredbirds
03-01-2007, 07:54 AM
I love my Hobby Lobby ... it's better than the Michaels in my town ... they are in the process of redoing the scrapbooking sections and they are going from 3 aisles to 6 aisles ... I talked to the manager and she said it would be done in a week ... can't wait to see it then!!!!

-Chelsea

ellie
03-01-2007, 08:31 AM
I love Hobby Lobby. I get most of my paper there and a lot of ink pads too. Their furniture and housey stuff is often 50% off and it's very dangerous.

mommagus
03-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Did you buy out the store?

Deborah
03-01-2007, 09:54 AM
No Hobby Lobby here...sigh...you lucky girl.