PDA

View Full Version : I did it again!

Erin K
02-28-2007, 10:40 AM
I got up and ran again this morning. It seemed easier today. That can't be right? not in just two days? Anyhow it was fine. I even just got up when Brian did, it doesn't take that long to run a mile, so I did while he got showered and stuff. That got me an extra 30 min of sleep. It was cool and foggy this morning my favorite weather. :) (I know I'm a nut)

Then I went to KMart and got good deals and McDonalds for breakfast! Opps! good thing I ran, I figure that breaks even right? heehee

oh I got a sports bra at KMart. You need a sports bra to run especially if you are doing it first thing BEFORE nursing your kid. I almost knocked myself out with my own boobies! OUCH

teabear
02-28-2007, 12:00 PM
LOL! Erin, you crack me up! What a nice way to start the day...giggling before my first cup of tea. Congrats on the running again today!

moon_beam23
02-28-2007, 12:05 PM
HEHEHE you are too funny Erin. It is nice to get up early and run (to have a little time with yourself).

Spartymom
02-28-2007, 12:25 PM
You are hilarious! i think I'd knock myself out too if I didn't nurse first. Way to start the morning. Good for you. Kim

suzi_f
02-28-2007, 02:51 PM
I used to walk in the morning before the kids & dh got up. But, when DS started a new school this year, he has to be at the bus stop at 6:25!! There was no way I could walk, shower and get him ready for school so I gave it up. Was trying to walk twice as far at night, figuring that would probably be better anyway. Then, it got cold & that was it for walking ANYTIME. DH & started walking at night again on Monday. Hope we can keep it up. He needs it even more than I do!!!