PDA

View Full Version : I've posted 3 cards into the Gallery.

GrammaStamper
02-28-2007, 11:30 AM
They are for my Michaels' class, which starts on March 4th. Here is what I would like to know from the ladies here:

1. Is a 2-hour class about right?

2. Will 3 cards be too many?

3. Anybody know how to write instructions?

Whatever assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4095&limit=recent

Please note: The pink birthday card has been CASED from LJBrons blog. Linda, I hope you don't mind. If you do, PM me and I'll not use it in the class. Sorry, I should have asked you first. Please forgive me.

Erin K
02-28-2007, 12:00 PM
I think they are perfect. :) I think you can get the three done in the two hours. Are you going to cut anything ahead of time for them? I find that helps time wise. If not I still think you will have time.

I just start with the base and write out all the piece sizes and then just write something general like "assemble as shown" for my directions... I kinda think they should listen... if you write out every little step they won't listen to you, they will just start making their projects all randomly. Maybe it would be even more helpful to just give everyone a good copy (can be black and white) of each card, then if they don't finish they can see what they have left to do.