PDA

View Full Version : Site Changes

Sherry
02-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Hi ladies,

I want to keep you updated in regards to the upcoming site changes :) No surprises this time - promise!

First of all, I have just signed my life away and have faxed the dedicated server contract to CWI. The initial setup cost was $224 but I was told that they would apply the remainder of my years payment that was previously made to this cost (hmm, is this sentence making sense? I need some serious coffee). We can expect things to start happening and taking effect within the next 24-48 hours. Hopefully, things will go really smoothly and we won't notice any interruption in service at all. If we do, it should be minimal. I was promised that all settings would remain the same so we should not experience any database error messages or any other wacky happenings.

Secondly, I have gone ahead and hired Dean to fix our swap board once and for all. His fee was $200 and is currently in escrow. Once our issues are fixed to my satisfaction, he will receive payment. You'll probably see Dean online shortly so be sure to say hello :)

Hope you all have a great night! I'm gonna go do some overdue cuddling on the sofa with DH.

hutchink
02-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Sherry you are the best! Thanks so much for getting us in the loop of what is going on! Enjoy your cuddle time with DH!

~K

cindi
02-28-2007, 09:06 PM
you certainly deserve it!!
thanks for giving us this site that we all love!
I'll be sure to give Dean a warm welcome.
:)

ChristyR
02-28-2007, 09:08 PM
thanks again and looking forward to the new changes :) enjoy cuddle time

Deborah
03-01-2007, 09:43 AM
GREAT news Sherry! I love your attitude of "Feel-the-fear-and-do-it-anyway!" Hope you enjoyed some nice cuddle time!

iupindiana
03-01-2007, 10:13 AM
We are sending cuddles your way also that you can share with your family. You surely deserve lots. Take two deep breaths and and then two more because we are here to support all your efforts and the hard work you have shared with us. JoAnn

toao
03-01-2007, 10:30 AM
if there's anything we can do to make this transition easier for you and the website.

Mary

ccstampin12
03-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Sounds good, Sherry!
We'll all hold our breath hoping all the transitions go smoothly!!!
Joanie

mommagus
03-01-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks Sherry! I hope that you enjoyed your cuddle time. We all need to do that every once in awhile.

moon_beam23
03-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks Sherry for keeping us updated! You are one dedicated girl!