PDA

View Full Version : A quick hello.

toao
03-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Hey girls, just wanted to pop in a minute and say hello. I've had a really busy week and haven't been able to be on much. I miss you all. The gallery posting are looking good, and I'm jealous because I've had no time to create this week. :nah: Bummer. Hope you're all having a great day.

Mary

Swanie78
03-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Hi Mary :)
I worked Sun, Mon, Tues, so I havent been around much either. Last night we got hit with a huge snow storm (pics on my blog) and this morning I need to clean before I have some lunch with my friends.
Bad news this week, one of my coworkers, and someone who I consider one of my best friends, is probably breaking up with her boyfriend :( As if thats not sad enough, they live together and if she moves out, shes moving back home to Missouri. :( :( My heart is breaking, for her, and selfishly, for myself. Anyway, she'll probably be staying with me this weekend why they work some stuff out so I probably wont be around much then either.

Spartymom
03-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Mary, We've missed you. Glad to hear that everything is ok. Kim

moon_beam23
03-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Glad you popped in to say hi!

ellie
03-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi Mary. Glad you could stop in and say hello. We miss you too!

toao
03-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Hi Mary :)
I worked Sun, Mon, Tues, so I havent been around much either. Last night we got hit with a huge snow storm (pics on my blog) and this morning I need to clean before I have some lunch with my friends.
Bad news this week, one of my coworkers, and someone who I consider one of my best friends, is probably breaking up with her boyfriend :( As if thats not sad enough, they live together and if she moves out, shes moving back home to Missouri. :( :( My heart is breaking, for her, and selfishly, for myself. Anyway, she'll probably be staying with me this weekend why they work some stuff out so I probably wont be around much then either.

I know how hard it is to lose a friend...even if they are just moving away.

Mary

iloveflipflops
03-01-2007, 04:13 PM
I was wondering where you had been .... busy is good though :).