PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that can't get on the gallery?

tojoco
03-01-2007, 08:07 PM
I can't get into the swaps either. I keep getting asked for my password, which I give and get nowhere. Boo Hoo!

cindi
03-01-2007, 08:30 PM
I just checked & I got in the galley no problems.
I hope you get it figured out soon!
:)

MidwestStamper
03-01-2007, 08:38 PM
I might be wrong, but I think someone else was having this problem and Sherry told them to be sure to check the "remember me" button when you log in. Have you done that?

scrappinnuts
03-01-2007, 08:48 PM
That was me..and it worked like a charm..hope it works for you.

iloveflipflops
03-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Mine's working fine... I have been uploading my cards all day :)

Sherry
03-01-2007, 09:08 PM
I can't get into the swaps either. I keep getting asked for my password, which I give and get nowhere. Boo Hoo!

Hiya Joanne,

If you keep being prompted for your password, it means that you are not completely logged in. This isn't a problem with your computer or a problem with our website - it has to do with how your internet service provider handles their clients. For example, AOL randomly changes the host between requests resulting in the session being destroyed. This could be happening with your ISP too.

Just follow Lidia's advice and be sure to tick "Remember Me" when logging in. This works for most people :)

Cheers!

tojoco
03-01-2007, 09:15 PM
That's quite logical, Sherry as our new provider doesn't have a clue what the heck they're doing!

Sherry
03-01-2007, 09:22 PM
That's quite logical, Sherry as our new provider doesn't have a clue what the heck they're doing!

LOL...your poor gal. Have they gotten your email restored yet?

tojoco
03-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Nope not yet. They don't have qualified technicians.