PDA

View Full Version : I am taking my lumps today!

Sherry
03-03-2007, 08:38 AM
Good grief, I am certainly taking more than my fair share of lumps today. First of all, I was taking dishes from the dishwasher and banged my head on the upper kitchen cabinet. I then was playing with Lincoln on the floor and somehow got this HUGE scratch down the entire length of my arm. It is stinging like crazy. And, we got snow overnight so I took Lincoln outside to run. While outdoors, I twisted my ankle THREE times!! The last one, which was the worst, happened to take place while I was filming so you can hear me cursing and can tell that I hit the ground because all you can see is a sideways view of my house and lots of snow, hahah! My poor ankle has had it - it's all swollen up and I can't walk on it. I guess that means that I'll have to sit in front of the computer all day. My keyboard and mouse are wireless so I can just put my feet up and relax. Did I mention that it's only 9:30am?? I wonder if there are any other lumps in store for me today? :)

ccstampin12
03-03-2007, 08:42 AM
NOPE! Three's the charm....you're all set!
LOL
Hope your ankle feels better soon!
Joanie

Spartymom
03-03-2007, 08:54 AM
You got all the bumps in for the day, now you can relax. Kim

scrappyyankee
03-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Wow, you've had quite a morning!! Take care of that ankle. Hope the rest of your day is better.

Mickey

Nancy
03-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Put ice on your ankle and have everyone wait on you. Gosh, I hope you feel better very quickly. - Nancy A

ellie
03-03-2007, 09:46 AM
you have been a busy girl - all before 10am! That is God's way of telling you that you should have been stamping! Hope you are feeling better.

teabear
03-03-2007, 09:59 AM
what a crummy way to start the weekend. I guess this means hubby cooks while you rest....that doesn't sound so bad :)

smileycollector
03-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Be careful Sherry! You better just lay low the rest of the weekend and stamp it up!! Take Care! :)

Inkisallover
03-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Well, if you stay where you are now, then you should be safe. Feel better soon!

iupindiana
03-03-2007, 10:38 AM
What a bummmmmmmmmmm way to get some rest. Take care and let everyone help you. JoAnn

iloveflipflops
03-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Gosh I am exhausted just reading your note. You just sit down in front of your computer with your ankle propped up with ice and sit here and chat with all of us all day!!! That will make you feel all better!!!

shuggy
03-03-2007, 11:48 AM
whew! you need to just sit and not move!! yes, definately elevate and ice your ankle. ibuprofin is your friend, today!!

but you'll get to hang out here now!! isn't that fun!!

do you have a new new pictures of lincoln? i get he's huge now!!

moon_beam23
03-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Well now Sherry, now that you got all of your mishaps out of the way this morning you should have an extremely awesome afternoon!! Bummer bout all the lumps though. Ice, pain reliever, and SEXY man servant should do the trick!!!

GrammaStamper
03-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Oh, Sherry, I feel for you, kid. Not the best start to the day, but it can only improve from here on in. I hope! Rest and chat, take 2 ibuprophen and play!

tojoco
03-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Sherry, you are not one who deserves all those lumps but now you can just sit and play along with all of us. Do you think you can just chat on The Shack instead of constantly looking at ways on this site to make the rest of us happy? I hope the rest of the day and weekend takes a complete turnaround.

jdpisces
03-03-2007, 01:56 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your list of ailments....but we're happy to see you on here today!

Stgart now by making a "lump list" for your hubby that includes all of the things he should do for you today! :D

Whoopsie Daisy!
03-03-2007, 02:57 PM
No more lumps! You've had your share for the month.
Hope ankle's feeling a little better now.

Tantalize
03-03-2007, 03:15 PM
OMG! Sherry, you scared the bajeebies out of me for a second. When I saw the words lumps, I auto thought about breast cancer.

I am very very clumsy, I take my fair share of lumps too. Wishing you no more lumps today or for the rest of the week/month/year.... ;)

mommagus
03-03-2007, 03:44 PM
What a bad way to start the weekend. Just stay off the ankle and it will get better. Hopefully you have someone to wait on you. Maybe you can get some stamping done. Take care and try to enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Deborah
03-03-2007, 08:39 PM
OUCH! Hope your day has gotten better. :shocked: