PDA

View Full Version : I had lunch with Flying Flower yesterday!

directmailscrapper
03-03-2007, 11:22 AM
What a fun way to spend an afternoon! We met at a Fridays and talked for about 3 hours. Imagine that!

We have a lot in common. We talked a lot about stamping and crafting -- and work and family and ...

THEN she took me out to her car and showed me all of the "stuff" I won from her RAK contest! WOW! I picked out SOME stuff -- and plan to pass it on. But look for Margo to have another RAK contest soon -- she has a TON of great stuff!

We are going to do this again sometime. We had a ball! Too bad more of us can't meet!

Nancy

moon_beam23
03-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Nancy,

That is awesome that you got to meet a fellow Shackie! Maybe we should have like a Shack Convention and we could all get together and meet!

hutchink
03-03-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm so glad that you ladies had a great time! I knew that you would, Margo is the best!

~K

directmailscrapper
03-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Kim, Margo and I were going to call you on the phone from lunch but she didn't have your phone number. That would have been a surprise! Nancy

hutchink
03-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I would have loved it! She has my numbers but she must not have had them with her.

~K

ellie
03-03-2007, 01:37 PM
That is great to hear. Shackies are the best! I am glad you had such a good time.