PDA

View Full Version : I got fluffy mail! :)

Erin K
03-03-2007, 01:50 PM
My oh my I got a lot of mail today

Sherri sent me images and recruit flyers for my upcoming party.

I got those almonds we all ordered a while back. CUTE tin

I got my Harry Potter book I ordered online.

I got fluffy mail (cloth diapers) they are soooo cute and they are fluffy on the inside. I love them. Stephen does not though, we think he doesn't get that it's a diaper you know? Anyhow I was more thinking to use them on Ethan anyhow, Stephen is about to potty train anyhow. Ethan is napping, when he gets up I'll put him in his new cloth diapers. :)

I got a magazine.

I got Sherry G's swap.

And I think that's it, but isn't that a lot! :)

RDRD4
03-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Boy....your a lucky girl have fun with all your new things

Tantalize
03-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Oh Erin! No fair, you always get good mail days :P Im jelly (jealous)!

iloveflipflops
03-03-2007, 05:08 PM
I got my almonds yesterday and ate them right away! Now am I supposed to alter that tin? Is that why i ordered them? LOL

Spartymom
03-03-2007, 05:33 PM
You always get fun mail. You got the fluffies pretty quick too. Kim

buggainok
03-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Oh yea! Next to Rubber Mail, Fluffy Mail is the best.

I'm still digging through boxes trying to find you some more.:nod:

Erin K
03-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Bugga PLEASE find more I LOVE them and want to order a full 12 but Brian FREAKED over the price, apparently he never noticed how much I spend on disposes? Anyhow we went to this birthday party and almost all my friends use cloth! Who knew? I was all proud of myself and they were all like, "yea, I use fuzzy buns or I use whatever other brand." I was like, "um... Who was in charge of spreading the word! No one told me!"

Anyhow I LOVE them, Ethan seems to as well. Stephen's not having it. He freaked out when I put one on him. I mean he FREAKED. It was strange.