PDA

View Full Version : I am clearly too stupid, to run the new washer

GSMom385
03-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Ok I need help ladies, I have read the book TWICE!! We have had this new HE washer for 3 months now and I keep having it go out on DC which means the load is out of balance. I am clearly loading the silly thing wrong or something. I HATE coming up stairs and it is off on DC and then it won't spin out, so here I think it is done and oh no there is still water sitting in the stuipd thing. It has saved us tons of money on water, but the time it is wasting of mine is awful. Anyone else have an HE and have any good tips for me?

GrammaStamper
03-04-2007, 11:36 PM
It sounds like the tub itself is not in balance. Did you have a company rep set it up? If not, I'd say call the repair guy to have it come out to look at it. It should still be under warranty after only 3 months. I don't think it's you, not when it happens continuosly. Have it checked out.

RDRD4
03-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Yes....Barb is right. It's not balance If it's off a little it will stop..call the repair guy. He will balances it

Christie
03-05-2007, 07:59 AM
I think Sherri (iloveflipflops) has one. Maybe she can give some tips!!

GrammaStamper
03-05-2007, 08:12 AM
I have the same ones Sherri does, and I'm telling you, call the repair guy. It really isn't how you are loading the machine.

iloveflipflops
03-05-2007, 08:30 AM
I have had my HE washer for about a month now and we have no problems. It sounds like its out of balance to me, you should not have to do what you are doing... CALL TODAY!

mahodgman
03-05-2007, 09:10 AM
There is no way you can load this washer wrong! Your machine is not level.

Nancy
03-05-2007, 09:35 AM
and like above it wasn't set level to start with. The only point I dont like is when I forgot something, you can't open the door. I find it gets clothes far cleaner in the long run compared to my other washer. - Nancy A

directmailscrapper
03-05-2007, 11:43 AM
I have one of these machines and I have not had this problem -- I agree with the other ladies -- something needs to be adjusted. Make sure you only use HE detergent -- my DH tried to use up some of our old stuff and our first load took HOURS (trying to rinse all of the soap out!) I'm finding it easier and easier to find HE detergents. When we first bought it (about a year ago) it was not as available. I think you'll love it when you get it fixed. Nancy