PDA

View Full Version : Swap Board Reminder

Sherry
03-05-2007, 08:31 AM
As you know (or may not know) when we coded the swap board, users spoke up and asked us to code the board so that swaps would NOT drop off of the swap list automatically after the due date has passed. Well, we listened and coded the board so that you would have to manually delete your swaps at your own discretion. So, hostesses, this reminder is for you: Be sure to delete your swaps once they are complete and have had sufficient time to be returned to the participants. This keeps our board up to date and clutter free :)

Cheers!

toao
03-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Sounds terrific, thanks!

Mary

workin4stamps
03-05-2007, 02:04 PM
okay, so I'm wondering where my swaps went then?? I was in two that were due back in February....but I do not see them. Is this just for swaps going forward, or am I missing them???

thanks!!
Traci

Sherry
03-05-2007, 02:23 PM
okay, so I'm wondering where my swaps went then?? I was in two that were due back in February....but I do not see them. Is this just for swaps going forward, or am I missing them???

thanks!!
Traci

Hi Traci,

One of our old users (sorry, forget her name) decided that she didn't want to pay for a membership and emailed me and asked me to remove her swaps from the board (she was hosting two swaps). Thinking that she had already emailed everyone in the swap to let them know that she was cancelling it, I went ahead and accommodated her request. It was only after they were deleted that I began receiving PMs asking where the swaps went.

Dibby
03-05-2007, 02:31 PM
when you are putting addresses on the swap board could you please include the county, it's only a small thing i know but I have absolutely no idea if I'm to post to Canada or the US.

Cheers