PDA

View Full Version : Please send good thoughts! **Amber Alert**

Swanie78
03-05-2007, 03:53 PM
They just broke in on our radio station to issue an Amber Alert near me. A 5 year old boy was abducted from a playground of one of the elementary schools here in Everett.
They have few details other than it was a hispanic male wearing a dark red raincoat and driving a blue van without windows (somehow the car discription just gives me SEVERE chills!!!).
Please pray/send good thoughts that this child is found VERY quickly, alive and well, and can be reunited with his family!
Thank you!

Updated: This announcement said that a 10 year old is reporting the abduction, and that the child is 5-7 years old. So apparently they dont technically have a "missing child" yet since they dont know who it is (Im assuming if they cant pinpoint an age). Lets hope this is just a hoax!
KOMO 4 report (http://www.komotv.com/news/6311977.html)
Does Mitsubishi even make a VAN? I know they have Pick ups but Ive never seen a van :err:

Second Update: Well, as I was starting to suspect, there was/is no missing child. They have cancelled the alert because they cant find anyone missing a child. Apparently the school's count must be correct and no one else is reporting a missing child. WHEW!! Thank God!!!!!!!

ctmhgirl
03-05-2007, 03:56 PM
I just said a prayer for him. Hopefully, he will be returned home safe and sound.

patg
03-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Oh dear! That is not good. I am saying a prayer and sending good thoughts. That just gives me chills! I always think about where my boys are and who they are with. I hope they find him fast.

Pat

Erin K
03-05-2007, 04:01 PM
I pray they find him very fast.

Jadyeebugsaunt
03-05-2007, 04:02 PM
prayers and good thought just went up , for his boy and his family.

lisaguyon
03-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Just said a prayer for his safe return and safety while in this persons hands. lisa

iupindiana
03-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Prayers to all distressed children. May they be giving joy and happiness that they deserve. May he be returned quickly and safely. JoAnn

toao
03-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Prayers going up now...keep us updated.

Mary

ellie
03-05-2007, 06:00 PM
I will definitely be praying...please let us know if you hear anything.

Vintagegal
03-05-2007, 06:53 PM
I just said a prayer for this little boy. I hope it's a hoax too.