PDA

View Full Version : Brrrr - a frosty good morning!

inkinupstamps
03-06-2007, 06:43 AM
It is -26 (that is MINUS!)this morning but with the windchill it feels -42!! That is a "bit" frosty chilly, don't ya think!? Brrrrrrrr!

Isn't it interesting the difference of the weather in the various locations we live? Loobylou was telling us of her blistering 107 degrees yesterday!

I think I'd much prefer halfway between our two temps.

ouch - it is cold today! :worried:

Jennifer

Sherry
03-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Oh Jennifer, that is definitely some cold weather!! Brrrrr! Stay bundled up and all warm inside. You could always use Bella as a nice fur coat :)

We are getting snow today but at least the temperature is decent.

Vintagegal
03-06-2007, 07:04 AM
OH NO! That is cold. I remember those kind of temperatures when we lived in North Dakota. The moment you stepped outside, your eyeballs would freeze (you know that thin film of tears that shields your eyes?) And, we would be afraid to speak or smile because then, our teeth would freeze! LOL! Hope you don't have to be outside too much today, Jennifer. It sounds like a fantastic day to be able to stay indoors, enjoy a pot of tea (or hot cocoa) and create, create, create!

scrappyyankee
03-06-2007, 07:20 AM
Wow, now that's cold!! I guess I can't complain about a windchill of -10. Stay warm.

Mickey :cute:

toao
03-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Brrrr Jennifer, that is cold! We have a little frost on the ground here this morning, so I'm guessing it's mid 20's, but the weather says we're supposed to be up in the low 70's today! HA!

Mary

ccstampin12
03-06-2007, 07:34 AM
We were at 18 degrees this morning. Quite a switch from the other day when it was in the 50s.
I'll be happy when the temps are higher...this is way too chilly for me, and can't imagine your temps in the minuses!
Joanie

GrammaStamper
03-06-2007, 08:00 AM
Jennifer, I'm right there with you! That 'brass monkey', well, he's not a happy camper, I can tell ya.

teabear
03-06-2007, 12:53 PM
That's just awful....did I ever tell you about the time I visited Ottawa in January.....LOL!

Christie
03-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Sounds as cold as I feel. Of course we would never have temps like that here. I hope you stay warm!!

inkinupstamps
03-06-2007, 01:57 PM
That's just awful....did I ever tell you about the time I visited Ottawa in January.....LOL!

Tami, whenever it gets cold like this I DO INDEED think of you and your rendition of your January visit to Ottawa! I know you understand! :)

Jennifer

teabear
03-06-2007, 02:20 PM
I get the shivers just thinking about it :)

kulakid
03-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Boys and I were at the park for almost an hour...Tell Paul to "come home..." and then we can stamp away! :nod: ;)