PDA

View Full Version : I need some creative ideas please

tojoco
11-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Okay so I posted the distressed scroll that I made in the gallery. Now when I roll it up, I'm at a loss as to how to present it to the customer. I am so not into vintage and just don't know what else to do with it. Hey vintage savvy girls and anyone else, please help me come up with some sort of presentation. Thanks

inkinupstamps
11-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Rather than taking away from all of your creativity and hard work with wrapping it, why not roll it up and tie it with a cord?

Just a thought...:)

tojoco
11-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Duh Joanne!!! How easy is that and what a great suggestion Jennifer. Thanks.

iloveflipflops
11-02-2006, 02:33 PM
That would be so simple and easy. Voila! All done :). Can't wait to hear how she LOVES it. I know she will.

lost luggage
11-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Maybe you can put it in a box? I am thinking the type of box that piano scrolls come in.. If it is part of a gift for a wedding, you may want more protection if it is on the gift table with all the presents.

tojoco
11-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Well the scroll is just a part of the gift along with all the candles mentioned in the poem so it really will be a pretty big size gift and everything will go in a big box.

GrammaStamper
11-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Jennifer hit the nail on the head. I was going to suggest a nice, wide velvet ribbon, but cord is better.

and I love that scroll. You did a marvelous job.