PDA

View Full Version : With all of the "Addicted To Rubber Stamps" reviews going on.......

Vintagegal
03-09-2007, 05:09 PM
I feel like I just shopped at a rubber stamp convention with you ladies, without leaving my computer. :balloons: :whoohoo:

DH won't be in town when my stamps arrive! LOL! His eyes would just bug out! LOLOLOLOL! That's OK. I *am* spending more than I should, but it's coming from the temp job that I worked at for 12 hours last week; and a little bit leftover from my craft budget for January and February.

I'll probably go on a buying freeze for March (probably is the "key" word here). LOL!

hbpuppy
03-09-2007, 05:18 PM
way to go Ethel! Now let me get this straight. You had money left over from Jan and Feb? How did that happen?

Erin K
03-09-2007, 05:22 PM
I never have money left over from other months. :)

hutchink
03-09-2007, 05:28 PM
I wish my DH was not home when the mail comes...he will FREAK out when all my orders come...yikes!

~K

Trapedinga
03-09-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm hopeing that my order comes before my DH gets home from work. He's gonna hit the roof with all that I bought.
It was a fun shoppong trip. A great way to see what others were getting. I didn't even have to get out of my PJs.
I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates with their new toys. Maybe I'll be brave enough to post something. Haven't gotten the courage to go global yet.
I know I'll be paceing the floor on Monday and Tuesday waiting for the mail.:nod:
Have a great weekend.
Donna

RrlscrapGal
03-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Did I miss a sale?

Vintagegal
03-09-2007, 06:35 PM
You had money left over from Jan and Feb? How did that happen?
I do!!! Can you believe it? The reason why I took a part time job at Office Depot *was* to pay for rubber stamps and other craft supplies. It makes for AWESOME guilt-free shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't touch the money DH makes for my craft supplies. So, I had $80 leftover from the money I had budgeted for stamping. Then, today, I was paid for the temp-job I had last week. I didn't drain all of the funds, but yes, I did spend quite a bit more than I normally do.

Did I miss a sale?
Andi, I P-M'd you with the details! I'd be happy to help you out if you need a review or two or 20 done! ;)

RrlscrapGal
03-09-2007, 11:05 PM
PHEW! I've got to get to work!!!!