PDA

View Full Version : New Album added to the Gallery

Sherry
03-10-2007, 08:49 AM
Now that we have our own server we have lots of room for additions and upgrades! Baby steps I always say so to start us off I have added a new album to the gallery. You will now be able to post photos of your items for sale. Just be sure to remove the photo(s) once the item has sold so that the album doesn't get cluttered and disorganized.

When you upload photos to this album, you will also be prompted for item condition, price, shipping price to Canada, and shipping price to the US. Please try your best to fill in these fields as this info is important to your buyers.

Now go sell your stuff!

Erin K
03-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Should we be removing the attachments to our older posts? I noticed a bar that says how much room I'm using in total. There is no reason after a few days to leave stuff attached, shoul I dig up my old posts and delete the attachments?

GrammaStamper
03-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Great idea, Sherry! Thanks for adding that album as I'm sure it will be very useful.

Sherry
03-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Should we be removing the attachments to our older posts? I noticed a bar that says how much room I'm using in total. There is no reason after a few days to leave stuff attached, shoul I dig up my old posts and delete the attachments?

I don't think you need to do this - just leave it as is for now and if we need to adjust things at a later date, we'll do it.

shuggy
03-10-2007, 09:59 AM
sherry, could you be any cooler???:notworthy:

teabear
03-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Very cool!

Canadian, eh
03-10-2007, 11:22 AM
I love how you make all these nice changes. You rock Sherry!

toao
03-10-2007, 04:17 PM

I totally agree....

Mary

Sherry
03-10-2007, 04:20 PM

Well, actually, I'm always cool! My thyroid function is shot and I'm always freezing my hiney off :D

GrammaStamper
03-10-2007, 05:28 PM
LOL! Okay, Sherry, you're hot. Now that just sounds weird. Instead, do this:
spit on your thumb,
jut out right hip
place wet thumb on jutted out right hip
make sound like this "ssssss"

That's it, you got it, girl!